IGNORED

A Promise To You All

Ian M

• Admin

I pledge not to call for "Wilson Out" tonight as long as everyone else pledges not to tell me how great Wilson is!

I can just about handle all the "Wilson is God" posts when we win but after the depressing feeling you get after ANOTHER vital defeat, the last thing I want to hear is how great Wilson is and we should be honoured that he graces us with his presence 3 or 4 days a week! :@

I pledge not to call for "Wilson Out" tonight as long as everyone else pledges not to tell me how great Wilson is!

I can just about handle all the "Wilson is God" posts when we win but after the depressing feeling you get after ANOTHER vital defeat, the last thing I want to hear is how great Wilson is and we should be honoured that he graces us with his presence 3 or 4 days a week! :@

Madger..... How about Bristol City 'Are The Glamour Boys' of Bristol ........ COME ON YOU REDS!.............. and Manager's come and go, but we remain.

Would that be acceptable in these dark but interesting times?

Oh come on, Madger, that's a bit unfair.

You'll be saying people aren't allowed to mention the 11 game winning run next, and branding it irrelevant to our current plight, I shouldn't wonder.

• Admin
Oh come on, Madger, that's a bit unfair.

You'll be saying people aren't allowed to mention the 11 game winning run next, and branding it irrelevant to our current plight, I shouldn't wonder.

Good point. Had we only accumulated points during that run at the same rate as the rest of the season, we'd be on just 48 points right now. I'm off to write a thank you letter to Danny for the pleasure of giving us an 11 match winning run to stave off fears of relegation :whistle:

Guest SuttonRed

[the last thing I want to hear is how great Wilson is and we should be honoured that he graces us with his presence 3 or 4 days a week!]

What are Wilson's arrangments that only mean he is here 3 or 4 days each week, for those of us that don't know (i.e. ME)

PS: I'm not certain that I want the answer as I am angry enough already!!!!!

• Admin
[the last thing I want to hear is how great Wilson is and we should be honoured that he graces us with his presence 3 or 4 days a week!]

What are Wilson's arrangments that only mean he is here 3 or 4 days each week, for those of us that don't know (i.e. ME)

PS: I'm not certain that I want the answer as I am angry enough already!!!!!

To be fair, when we have a home game he's in Bristol for 4 or 5 days a week. It's only when we're away that it's 3 or 4 days a week due to his family home remaining in Chesterfield.

But I really don't think we need to do this whole Chesterfield/Bristol thing again :Sleep12:

Archived