IGNORED

V Weston, Tomorrow

Matty H

I'm in Weston tomorrow so will go along to this. Anyone know if this is going to be just a youth/reserve side? Or is GJ likely to field a stronger side?

On the world interview yesterday GJ said that players like Fontaine, Keogh, Aggy and Murray would get 90 mins. Maybe we might see Jevo, Henderson and Skuse as well so it would be a pretty decent team out. I'll be going down anyway!

On the world interview yesterday GJ said that players like Fontaine, Keogh, Aggy and Murray would get 90 mins. Maybe we might see Jevo, Henderson and Skuse as well so it would be a pretty decent team out. I'll be going down anyway!

Yea all planning to go dwon by train as not to much of a walk from station

Strong Team-I won't be there, but it'll include Murray/Russell/Keogh/Fontaine-all the lads that didn't play against Bmth according to GJ on World.

I'd go if I was in Bristol but I'll be in London tomorrow so can't make it.

The second half may well be a good indicator as to the starting XI v QPR.

Strong Team-I won't be there, but it'll include Murray/Russell/Keogh/Fontaine-all the lads that didn't play against Bmth according to GJ on World.

I'd go if I was in Bristol but I'll be in London tomorrow so can't make it.

The second half may well be a good indicator as to the starting XI v QPR.

Ta. Should be half decent then regardless of the opposition

• Admin
I know to come off the M5 at Junction 21 but have no idea from there.

When you come off the M5 follow the signs for Weston, keeping on the dual carraigeway.

Keep on this road for about 5 minutes, you'll go past a pub on left (called Bucket and Spade), then go over a bridge where you will see the airport on your left, keep going straight on - you will pass a sports field / Beefeater pub on right - get into left hand land now and carry on to junction at the end of this road - you will see a Pizza Hut and a McD's on your left.

Take a left turn and carry straight ahead, about 30 seconfs up the road you go over another train bridge, you will then see the ground infront of you on the right had side

You cant go wrong !

Guest Eamer
When you come off the M5 follow the signs for Weston, keeping on the dual carraigeway.

Keep on this road for about 5 minutes, you'll go past a pub on left (called Bucket and Spade), then go over a bridge where you will see the airport on your left, keep going straight on - you will pass a sports field / Beefeater pub on right - get into left hand land now and carry on to junction at the end of this road - you will see a Pizza Hut and a McD's on your left.

Take a left turn and carry straight ahead, about 30 seconfs up the road you go over another train bridge, you will then see the ground infront of you on the right had side

You cant go wrong !

You headed down?

Archived