IGNORED

Question About Season Ticket?

Sticks

If and when mine and my daughters season tickets arrive. I have never had one before but my daughter can't go to all the games night ones in particular as she is 8. Would I be able to give it to someone who isn't u21 to allow them to sneak in as the seat is paid for as i have loads of people saying they would have it??

How tight is it scrutinised when you enter the ground?? I am presuming it will say u21 on the stub but do they check?

If and when mine and my daughters season tickets arrive. I have never had one before but my daughter can't go to all the games night ones in particular as she is 8. Would I be able to give it to someone who isn't u21 to allow them to sneak in as the seat is paid for as i have loads of people saying they would have it??

How tight is it scrutinised when you enter the ground?? I am presuming it will say u21 on the stub but do they check?

It normally says concession on the voucher, and so does a student ticket, so if your friend happens to look older than 21 they could always become a mature student for the evening :whistle2:

Just open the season ticket book on the page where the ticket is, all they do is rip it out and hand it back. If you're really worried just leave going in until about ten minutes before the kickoff, when most people will be trying to get in, and they're even less likely to check anything as they'll want to get everyone in on time.

thays the important bit .......

still waiting for mine

:englandsmile4wf:

Did you buy your daughter an U21 or Juvenile ST? If you've brought a Juvenile ST for her that is what will be printed on it.

Sticks

Do the other people actually know where you're sitting ? Once they find out I doubt they'll be that bothered about going. It will be just like going back to school in there. You should have gone for the DullMoan ....

Ofcourse your other option is to give away your own ticket and for you to use your daughters. You still look about 18 anyway ..... Job done.

Seriously mate, you will have no probs. I know people who have been getting getting friends in on OAP tickets for years.....

See you Saturday.

You Redzz.

Archived