IGNORED

Pre-season Write Up On City In The Notw

bh_red

Crap Paper that the bird buys, but the sport is always good.

Pre-Season Guide on City

Gary Johnson has played a near summer-long waiting game to land Lee Trundle in what looks another managerial master-stroke

After eight years away from the second tier, a top striker was always the first priority for City and Trundle - who has grabbed at least 20 goals in each of the last four season - looks a snip at £1million.

He'll slot in alongside Phil Jevons in what looks a decent strike force.

And with 15-goal former Luton giant Enoch Showunmi putting the pressure on, City look ready to provide plenty of excitement.

With winger Michael McIndoe and lightning-quick Ivan Sproule proiding some creativity down the flanks, hopes are high at Ashton Gate.

There is no bottomless pit of cash, but it would be no suprise to see the team finish safely in mid-table

OUR PREDICTION: 14th

personally speaking I think it is fairly fair and correct, personally I'll be more than happy with 14th.

Pre-Season Guide on City

Gary Johnson has played a near summer-long waiting game to land Lee Trundle in what looks another managerial master-stroke

After eight years away from the second tier, a top striker was always the first priority for City and Trundle - who has grabbed at least 20 goals in each of the last four season - looks a snip at £1million.

And with 15-goal former Luton giant Enoch Showunmi putting the pressure on, City look ready to provide plenty of excitement.

With winger Michael McIndoe and lightning-quick Ivan Sproule proiding some creativity down the flanks, hopes are high at Ashton Gate.

There is no bottomless pit of cash, but it would be no suprise to see the team finish safely in mid-table

personally speaking I think it is fairly fair and correct, personally I'll be more than happy with 14th.

why don't you just admit you bought it.

You did buy it, you always do. I'll take 14th place though thanks!! That reminds me, when I as decorating earlier there on an old newspaper I was using (also News of the World) was the match report for City V QPR from a few seasons back. Roberts scored and we won 1-0. It's an omen I tell you! :fingerscrossed:

Pre-Season Guide on City

I'm confident that we can make the top half...Then who knows...

The real issues I suspect will be around our ability to break up opposition posession, getting the ball into the feet of Trundle and co early and defending the goal when sides are trying to thread the ball into our penalty area (less bash more creativity this season)

I can see a couple more coming in when we really know our deficiencies, however with some of our youngsters pushing for 1st team action we could do a lot better than most expect (we do sometimes-often- overlook our own)...Look at Colchester

last season why not Bristol City :englandsmile4wf:

Archived