IGNORED

Atyeo Ticket Holders

Cider Visor

Calling everyone who sits in the BLACKTHORN Ateyo Stand.

Following on from the hard work of several supporters who campaigned long and hard to get the EE re-opened to create that party atmosphere for home fans, could we encourage the use of flags and scarves at the opposite end to increase the atmosphere and discourage the moaners that can so frequently be heard around us.

By generating this atmosphere it will increase the matchday experience for all, young and old. Support being shown in this way as well as through vocal means can help to inspire the team and turn Ashton Gate back into Fortress Ashton Gate.

Lets see those flags, scraves, hear those voices and not just for the opening game, not just when we are winning but for the full 90mins of each and every game. Why can the Ateyo not become the same for us as the Kop is for Liverpool? Create a more intimidating atmosphere for visiting supporters, let them know who we are and where we we belong.

:englandsmile4wf:THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :englandsmile4wf:

If you are for this type of atmosphere in the Ateyo then please leave your thoughts so that we can change the atmosphere in the stand.

Following on from the hard work of several supporters who campaigned long and hard to get the EE re-opened to create that party atmosphere for home fans, could we encourage the use of flags and scarves at the opposite end to increase the atmosphere and discourage the moaners that can so frequently be heard around us.

By generating this atmosphere it will increase the matchday experience for all, young and old. Support being shown in this way as well as through vocal means can help to inspire the team and turn Ashton Gate back into Fortress Ashton Gate.

Lets see those flags, scraves, hear those voices and not just for the opening game, not just when we are winning but for the full 90mins of each and every game. Why can the Ateyo not become the same for us as the Kop is for Liverpool? Create a more intimidating atmosphere for visiting supporters, let them know who we are and where we we belong.

If you are for this type of atmosphere in the Ateyo then please leave your thoughts so that we can change the atmosphere in the stand.

anyone who turns up next season waving a flag infront of me will get it shoved straight up their ARSE!

The Atyeo does need to improve the atmosphere, but not like this. With all due respect, it sounds a tad childish. Liverpool don't bring out the flags and scarves every game in the Kop anyway, they mainly do it for nostaglia's sake in those magical European nights.

Just back up the people who want to sing and create a more vociferous atmosphere in the stand if you want to back them more. Our lot sing our hearts out in the E block and only a sprinkling of people back us up. That has to change first IMO.

I think that if they went back to unreserved seating it might help,obviously you couldn't sit in ST Holders seat but it may help if people can choose freely where they want to be.

I would like to see the atmosphere improve but as with most club's the team has to get the fans going first,I don't think there will be a problem for the first game however.

In response the where the flag will be shoved,I cant think how it would be a problem if(like at Anfield) flags are taken down during the match,also I'd say that having a whinging old git behind you is as bad as having a flag in front.

AG seems sometimes to be at it's loudest when we aren't playing well and the moaners get into full swing.

Come On The Atyeo...compete with the East End!

While the EE chants - # WE ARE THE EAST END, WE ARE THE EAST END, WE ARE THE EAST END ASHTON GATE! #

The Atyeo can squeak - # I've Gotta Flag Stuck, I've Gotta Flag Stuck, I've Gotta Flag Stuck Up Me Arse!! # :)

(must'nt forget one for the prawn chomping 'premier seaters' too - # I've gotta Prawn Stuck, I've gotta Prawn Stuck, I've gotta Prawn Stuck Up Me Arse, doncha know! # ;) )

Wherever you sit/stand -just get yerselves down Ashton Gate & have a larf & a joke - enjoy! (specially during periods when things are a little flat on the pitch) make yer own entertainment get yer monies worth instead of wasting valuable matchtime moaning & groaning in typical Bristol fashion.. save the grumbling for the pub afterwards when yer stuck outside having a wet fag in the rain!.. -& don't forget yer KAZOOS this year!! :)

Not far wrong but its not a case of competing it s a case of having that atmosphere generated all the way around the ground. Midge i think you are right it will ne interesting to see how the unreserved seating works this season in that single section of the stand. Not too keen on the idea of carrying a flag home up my rectum to be honest. Just feel that more could be done to increase the atmosphere around the ground by the fans, not by letting whistling balloons off before kick off, that my friend was childish and embarassing to everyone linked with the club.

Not going to happen mate. Personally I would have give the atyeo to away supporters this season and had the whole of the East End for Home supporters!!

I think the East End being open will liven up the entire ground. It would be great to see the Atyeo competing with the East End and benefit the club as a whole. The Atyeo has never taken of as the home end, maybe now it will.

don't think it could 'compete' the atmosphere in the atyeo is terrible.

I was in the Atyeo for a few years previously but have now decided to move to the East End because of the lack of atmosphere. We used to sit towards the front of the stand which was the problem and everytime we tried to sing with the few people who did sing at the back all the people around us would give us looks like we were crazy for trying to sing along. Hopefully this year with the added atmosphere from the East End the Atyeo will be slightly better,I hope it is for the people in there who do actually want to contribute to the atmosphere.

Are you a sag or something? :redcard:

We're all supposed to be "singing off the same hymn sheet" here, and your slagging off another part of the ground?

No I'm saying, in a roundabout way, give the away fans the stand with the worst atmosphere!!

Calling me a sag has offended me..... its the worst thing you could have called me.... a bit harsh don't you think?

Riaz i agree in a way when the new stand is built home fans to move down there allowing a full 3/4 of the ground and the away fans in the ateyo, all bar a few issues with the route in and out for the travelling support. However does a stand on its own make the atmosphere? Surely not it is the people within the stand that generate the atmosphere, i would have loved to have been in the EE for the atmosphere this season and fairplay to those who campaigned to get it reopened to the home fans but because of the view i have settled for the Ateyo.

All this talk of competition between one stand and another is not the point i was trying to raise. If every stand could have even a tiny bit of the atmosphere that the eastend produces it would lead to an all round greater atmosphere back at AG.

All i am trying to say is that those who want to sing then bl#@dy well sing but not only when we are winning. Remember when liverpool visited in the fa cup? even the playoff semi-final against hartlepool to name just a couple remember the volume? We need to at least attempt to recreate that in the normal league games. :bruce_h4h:

PS - the sag comment was a tad harsh, although funny at the same time!

Archived