IGNORED

Looking At The Squad V. Weston

CodeRed

I don't think GJ will be risking anyone at Weston that he intends to start v. QPR and significantly these are ONLY senior players not included in the trip down the A370. Apart from the injured Brooker, Noble, McCoombe. So this must be the team

Agree?

Basso

Orr Carey Vasko McAllister

Brian Wilson Elliot Johnson McIndoe

Trundle Showumni

The only suprise is that Brian Wilson looks set to start on the right, and maybe that Vasko is pitched straight in.

Subs: (a guess) Henderson Keogh Skuse Murray Jevons.

CodeRed

I don't think GJ will be risking anyone at Weston that he intends to start v. QPR and significantly these are ONLY senior players not included in the trip down the A370. Apart from the injured Brooker, Noble, McCoombe. So this must be the team

Agree?

Basso

Orr Carey Vasko McAllister

Brian Wilson Elliot Johnson McIndoe

Trundle Showumni

The only suprise is that Brian Wilson looks set to start on the right, and maybe that Vasko is pitched straight in.

Subs: (a guess) Henderson Keogh Skuse Murray Jevons.

CodeRed

I think you are absolutely right about this evening - but I noticed yesterday that McIndoe didn't train with the squad at Open Day... Nothing has been mentioned has anybody heard anything???

Also think your squad selection is almost right Wilson has a groin problem so that might be a precaution, if not him then Betsy???

I think you are absolutely right about this evening - but I noticed yesterday that McIndoe didn't train with the squad at Open Day... Nothing has been mentioned has anybody heard anything???

Also think your squad selection is almost right Wilson has a groin problem so that might be a precaution, if not him then Betsy???

Murray being given a run out as not fully fit Sat - surely he will fill the Right wing position in front of Wilson and Betsy...?

Archived