IGNORED

Help Needed

devonrobin

www.rightmove.co.uk is a good start.

Depends what your budget is as to where is best?

I live with the missus in a one bed flat in Redland for about £675pcm, then again you could get a 2bed place in Bedminster/Southville for about £550+

Areas I personally wouldn't live in are places like St Pauls, Easton, Stokes Croft, Hartcliffe, Knowle West...but as with all places there are good and bad PEOPLE rather than areas.

You'll find somewhere easy if you are going to be working in central Bristol, there are more new flats going up than people!

www.rightmove.co.uk is a good start.

Depends what your budget is as to where is best?

I live with the missus in a one bed flat in Redland for about £675pcm, then again you could get a 2bed place in Bedminster/Southville for about £550+

Areas I personally wouldn't live in are places like St Pauls, Easton, Stokes Croft, Hartcliffe, Knowle West...but as with all places there are good and bad PEOPLE rather than areas.

You'll find somewhere easy if you are going to be working in central Bristol, there are more new flats going up than people!

You live in a one bed flat in Redland for how much??? £25 short of £700 !!!! :noexpression:

I'll take a rented Three Bed semi detached in Knowle for £275 anytime. Just think what you could spent the extra £400 per month on. And it's closer to Ashton Gate.

near tm train station.ive got 3 kids so a flat is out.

i could commute but i don't fancy the train to bristol everyday

In that case then, Ashton, Bedminster, even Clifton wouldn't be too bad (obviously if you have the money to spend!!) Parking could be a problem if you're working there, although it all depends where you're working and what parking facilities they have.

You live in a one bed flat in Redland for how much??? £25 short of £700 !!!! :noexpression:

I'll take a rented Three Bed semi detached in Knowle for £275 anytime. Just think what you could spent the extra £400 per month on. And it's closer to Ashton Gate.

I am Knowle born and bred so with the greatest respect I'll stick to Redland!!! innit! :innocent06:

If you're working near Temple Meads try Totterdown or Southville. Walking distance to both the gate and work, some decent pubs, main route into town on the bus. Both areas are moderate pricewise (for Bristol which is hellishly expensive in general).

near tm train station.ive got 3 kids so a flat is out.

i could commute but i don't fancy the train to bristol everyday

Brislington is ok and not far from the station. However, if you have the dosh i'd plump for Nailsea, Backwell, Congresbury Yatton etc etc. Better schools and not far to drive/train into the city.

Brislington is ok and not far from the station. However, if you have the dosh i'd plump for Nailsea, Backwell, Congresbury Yatton etc etc. Better schools and not far to drive/train into the city.

If your kids are young and you're after good schools for them you're probably best off looking in the North Somerset areas like Portishead, Clevedon or Nailsea. I wouldn't go for somewhere like Yatton though as it's a bit of dump IMO. (Sorry Yatton folk!)

The most affordable, on the up, areas in Bristol though are Southville and Bedmi. Your cash will definately go further there and, as someone else said, both areas are close to BTM and the Gate. The more upper classes of Clifton, Redland and Westbury are all well nice but very expensive.

If your kids are young and you're after good schools for them you're probably best off looking in the North Somerset areas like Portishead, Clevedon or Nailsea. I wouldn't go for somewhere like Yatton though as it's a bit of dump IMO. (Sorry Yatton folk!)

The most affordable, on the up, areas in Bristol though are Southville and Bedmi. Your cash will definately go further there and, as someone else said, both areas are close to BTM and the Gate. The more upper classes of Clifton, Redland and Westbury are all well nice but very expensive.

Southville can be very expensive though.

Agree about the schools. But 'Bedmi', where's that, It's Bemmy or Bemmie. It'll be Redcli next.

Archived