IGNORED

Tonight's Game

bcfc seattle

Jevo contributing again, i know its only weston, but he has had a good pre-seaon, better than many others, and in my opinion deserves a start against QPR.

Jevons has had his good spell, he'll go AWOL as soon as it gets serious as usual. Starting Saturday.

The fact that Wilson played full back would suggest that the roasting Bradley Orr got on Saturday may mean Wilson playing there on Saturday with Betsy / Murray in front of him.

Could the CCC be too big a step for Brad?

U REDS

Good Game played at a fast pace. Spoule was my man of the match he played up front alongside Jevo and his movement and turning defenders was awesome after seeing that performance i would play him alongside Trundle with Macca and Murray on either wing...

All the other had steady games no one really taking the eye. Spoule took his goal well in the first half and Murray got in the way of a Jevo freekick with minutes remaining. Obviously Scotty will claim he ment to deflect it past there overworked keeper but i think he was just lucky..

A good crowd of over 1,460 which i believe is a record at Westons new ground and it was nearly 1,100 more than when the gas played there last week when only 300-odd fans turned up :rofl2br:

The fact that Wilson played full back would suggest that the roasting Bradley Orr got on Saturday may mean Wilson playing there on Saturday with Betsy / Murray in front of him.

U REDS

It was James Wilson who played tonight, not Brian.

When did Orr get roasted Saturday?

If we played wing backs then I'd agree but in a flat back four I'd select Orr over Wilson......Brian or James :innocent06:

Jevons has had his good spell, he'll go AWOL as soon as it gets serious as usual. Starting Saturday.

Now, now Bucks, clean slate for everyone remember... at least until about 5.45pm on Saturday anyway! :punish:

Just read the report, seems Murray has been our 'Player of Pre-Season' this year, hope this continues into the league now.

Now, now Bucks, clean slate for everyone remember... at least until about 5.45pm on Saturday anyway! :punish:

Just read the report, seems Murray has been our 'Player of Pre-Season' this year, hope this continues into the league now.

sorry Em. Murray, Sproule & McIndoe and Trundle, theres class for you

I thought Slocombe was good as well but Sproule was the best player on the park tonight IMO. He looked very sharp through the middle, just a shame he's banned til September now!

It was also the second time I've seen Jordan Walker slot in at right-back and on both occasions I think he looks like a very good prospect. Almost like a more solid Amankwaah maybe...

Betsy got MOTM apparently. Could he be inline for the RW role on Saturday?

God knows how in my opinion. Got the ball in some good positions but lacks penetration and runs out of ideas when put through with the ball.

Sproule was very lively and had several chances to show his pace to good effect.

Murray was superb. Well he usually is isn't he? Goal was a fluke in terms of his contribution though.

Jevons didn't do an awful lot either. Seemed reluctant to get involved after being the recipient of a nasty tackle in the first half. His rasping freekick led to the 2nd goal.

Man of the match for me was Keogh. He was involved in everything that was good and commanded the team around him. Good movement and vision

To be honest Westonm offered little, as you would expect

I agree. The guy is stupidly quick. He is going to terrorize our opposition's defences this season. I cant wait!!

Stupidly quick - is that like Forest Gump?

On tonights performance we don't need a pacy striker. We already have one - step forward Ivan Sproule. He is going to be awesome upfront with LT. Teams won't be able to put 2 on Trundle with Ivan up front as he will terrorise them. He's spikey little fellow too.

Betsy / Murray on the right and Macca on the left. Job done.

Sproule is the quickest player I have seen in 20 years at the gate.

On tonights performance we don't need a pacy striker. We already have one - step forward Ivan Sproule. He is going to be awesome upfront with LT. Teams won't be able to put 2 on Trundle with Ivan up front as he will terrorise them. He's spikey little fellow too.

Betsy / Murray on the right and Macca on the left. Job done.

Sproule is the quickest player I have seen in 20 years at the gate.

:fingerscrossed:

:wub:

Sounds so gooood!

Cole Skuse was my man of the match, along with Ivan Sproule he looked a cut above the rest! out of todays starting 11 these would be my only 2 starters on saturday!

Except that Sproule is banned for 4 games. Shame because he's going to be four games behind everyone else in match fitness.

Archived