IGNORED

"half Of All Asians Wouldn't Marry Another Race."

Barrs Court Red

Guest Eamer

I've never been attracted to another race, nothing against anyone from another race but I just never have...

What's your point with this anyway?

Guest Eamer
Rather a dodgy goatee than a whining emo any day. go back and read Kerrrrrap magazine like all the other whiners. ta. :disapointed2se:

I haven't read that magazine for about three years. I don't actually listen to emo really either...

It'll take him another 1,728 posts to make another great comeback. :innocent06:

Ohhhh that was good wasn't it. Let's post his post count as a comeback. Brilliant. If that's how we're doing it now then maybe I should say get a life you fat ######, I mean 10.8 posts per day? Do you do anything else? Shouldn't you be spending time with your girlfriend and the kid she's apparently having. Another Toady on the way? Stunning looking baby that'll be.

Ohhhh that was good wasn't it. Let's post his post count as a comeback. Brilliant. If that's how we're doing it now then maybe I should say get a life you fat ######, I mean 10.8 posts per day? Do you do anything else? Shouldn't you be spending time with your girlfriend and the kid she's apparently having. Another Toady on the way? Stunning looking baby that'll be.

How old are you? Grow up. FYI i don't post half as much as i used to.

Funny you should mention that because, well, quite frankly, i've not been in a serious relationship since last summer. So that's backfired on you hasnt it. Looks like someone couldnt take a bit of banter.

Oh yeah, it wasnt supposed to be a comeback to anything.

First of all, How can you talk?? Mr Fourm Policeman!! Second of all, a bit out order to talk about an unborn baby in that way don't ya think?

If it was me i'd be hunting you down for that sort of comment.... Bang out of order

Archived