IGNORED

Sheff Wed's Away 1st Sep

BCFCfan

I'll be there..

Me too, staying with friends friday and saturday night who will be in the home end. Taking the missus to her first away game, even though she would rather go shopping for the day. This could become an expensive weekend!! Any ideas of pubs our lot will be in? Seem to remember being in a pub right at the top of a hill last time I went when we lost 1-0, all over them for most of the match then they scored in the 94th minute if I remember rightly, gutted!

Me too, staying with friends friday and saturday night who will be in the home end. Taking the missus to her first away game, even though she would rather go shopping for the day. This could become an expensive weekend!! Any ideas of pubs our lot will be in? Seem to remember being in a pub right at the top of a hill last time I went when we lost 1-0, all over them for most of the match then they scored in the 94th minute if I remember rightly, gutted!

yea i was there that day it was a long throw in and we knew the guy threw them long because he was doing it all game but we had no one on the far post which resulted in them scoring with ease. SHOCKER :disapointed2se:

Archived