IGNORED

If We Ever Get In The Premier League

Bristol Boy

However, Ballack has told Chelsea he will only join Real if they help pay for his switch to Spain. Real are offering him just £91,000-a-week. (Daily Star)

This has to be the greatest ever use/misuse of the word JUST

When a player who had a shocking season at Chelsea last time out can turn his nose up at joining the Worlds Richest Club, playing in front of 70,000 crowds for about £5m a year, you know the World's gone mad :disapointed2se:

The money involved is utterly stupid but the principle isn't. Why should Ballack cancel his current contract and sign one that gives him less money in order that Chelski can get a transfer fee for a player they no longer want?

If Chelsea want rid they have to reach agreement with Ballack, that's standard practise for fixed term contracts in any industry.

The money involved is utterly stupid but the principle isn't. Why should Ballack cancel his current contract and sign one that gives him less money in order that Chelski can get a transfer fee for a player they no longer want?

If Chelsea want rid they have to reach agreement with Ballack, that's standard practise for fixed term contracts in any industry.

Contractually I agree and it's Chelseas own fault of that there's no doubt-It's also meant they've had to give Terry more and, no doubt, Lampard as well eventually.

My point was about the amounts involved which are mental and have to stop.

Chelsea should be defined in the dictionary as how not to run a football club, Peter Kenyon is half chimp and a backstabbing greedy little 5h1t.

Robbin was on his way to Utd, Kenyon screwed it up, so was Duff, Kenyon again, Mikal was a deal put together by Kenyon at Manu, and i'm sure he was instrumental in disrupting the move from lyn.

Ballack was on his way to Manu, until Roman offered him obscene amounts of the Russian peoples oil money.

Chelsea are a disgusting club, owned by a corrupt oligarch who should be booted out of the UK ASAP, as for the players well they can all suffer career ending broken legs for all i care and i hope they do, especially, Robbin, Duff, Mikal and Ballack.

Chelsea should be defined in the dictionary as how not to run a football club, Peter Kenyon is half chimp and a backstabbing greedy little 5h1t.

Robbin was on his way to Utd, Kenyon screwed it up, so was Duff, Kenyon again, Mikal was a deal put together by Kenyon at Manu, and i'm sure he was instrumental in disrupting the move from lyn.

Ballack was on his way to Manu, until Roman offered him obscene amounts of the Russian peoples oil money.

Chelsea are a disgusting club, owned by a corrupt oligarch who should be booted out of the UK ASAP, as for the players well they can all suffer career ending broken legs for all i care and i hope they do, especially, Robbin, Duff, Mikal and Ballack.

Oh the bitterness of the wronged ManUre fan :)

Both clubs are being run by rich megalomaniacs and both play dirty in the transfer market. Boo-######-hoo!

Oh the bitterness of the wronged ManUre fan :)

Both clubs are being run by rich megalomaniacs and both play dirty in the transfer market. Boo-######-hoo!

Umm, how about being fined 4.5million for stealing a player already contracted to manure, I can't remember that happening to manure boo ####### hoo !.

Ballack is moody money grabber, had a season of mysterious injuries (but always fit for Germany) allowed to live in Germany, with Abramovichs private jet to transport him, put up in luxury hotels, because he can't afford to buy a house in London, lifes hard on only 90k a week.

Guest Eamer

I was watching Sky Sports news the other day and they were talking about John Tery's new contract and how players like Steve Bruce and Eric Cantona wouldn't make that much in a year a decade or so back. The amount of money in football now is rediculous and I really don't understand how it's got so out of hand.

I was watching Sky Sports news the other day and they were talking about John Tery's new contract and how players like Steve Bruce and Eric Cantona wouldn't make that much in a year a decade or so back. The amount of money in football now is rediculous and I really don't understand how it's got so out of hand.

Hype. It's not how good you are that decides your price, it's how good other people say you are.

Umm, how about being fined 4.5million for stealing a player already contracted to manure, I can't remember that happening to manure boo ####### hoo !.

ManUre have been relentlessly signing every promising young player leaving school that they can for decades and consigning most to the scrap heap. Their youth development philosophy is based on the dog in the manger. Who cares if one rich club with plastic fans and a megalomaniac chairman steals a player off another rich club with plastic fans and a megalomaniac chairman? It's the clubs further down the ladder they both shit on I feel sorry for.

Ballack is moody money grabber, had a season of mysterious injuries (but always fit for Germany) allowed to live in Germany, with Abramovichs private jet to transport him, put up in luxury hotels, because he can't afford to buy a house in London, lifes hard on only 90k a week.

So why is someone in this thread complaining about missing out on him then? Ballack has always been overrated by virtue of being the only German player just about of international standard for a couple of years either side of the millenium. It was obvious he'd flop at Chelsea because he doesn't fit the system and isn't good enough.

They were talking cack then because wages for top players were astronomical even 15 years ago. John Barnes was earning ten grand a week in the 80s.

The difference now is that even average players earn that.

Money in football is ridiculous but it's no use complaining about it, it's a free market economy and whilst business will pay a fortune to attach their brands to football through Sky TV ads and sponsorships it will continue to be ridiculous.

What needs to change is that the game itself needs to trap more of that money and funnel it into grass roots football at schools and local sunday leagues before it goes to players and their agents.

Chelsea are a heavenly club.... compared to Man Utd!!

Duff moved to Newcastle didn't he?

Archived