IGNORED

Saturday's Programme

italian dave

Does anyone know what the programme's going to cost this season.

Chances of under £4 must be slim.

My money's on £5 and an article from CS explaining that the printer had to work nights and the cost of paper has gone up!

Any advance??!!

According to newly discovered (by CS) EU regulations - there has to be 2 program sellers (H&S) in case one is taken ill or strains a muscle handing over change.

Added to that a New Program Distribution System will be in operation whereby you will queue up for a voucher (booking fee £1) that you will then take to a designated collection Point where you will collect your program from the 2 sellers.

According to CS - "This wil improve the Program Buying Experience

Of course these improvement have to be paid for - The cost will be £6.99 - Fans have to realise we're a Championship Club now and nothing comes cheap at Bristol City anymore"

And don't even ask how much the Burgers are going to cost...If you have to ask - you can't afford one

Chances of under £4 must be slim.

My money's on £5 and an article from CS explaining that the printer had to work nights and the cost of paper has gone up!

Any advance??!!

Well if you went to the weston friendly and got charged 1.50 for a piece of A4 folded in half with a few colour pics, make the programe on sat look cheap or as CS would say cost effective.

I'm quite silly with my money, i spend it willy nilly and never take too much notice of prices, but i refused to pay £1.80 for a bottle of diet coke, absolutely horrendous.

Matchday Programme - Collect on Matchday from Main ticket office along with your tickets - £3.00. Did not know you could pre-order your programmes as well!

£3.00 confirmed though

I'm more curious to know when you actually get the programme for Saturday's game. I'm guessing they post it out at some point in November, the week after they send the season tickets.

Archived