IGNORED

Sanity Please!

Irishred

I have never seen such an instant change of mood before. The results gained by the top four or five teams in the last week show just how difficult it is to get the points at this stage of the season. What we need now is a big dollop of patience. We are all a bit ###### off with the way things are going, but Danny and the board made an effort on Thursday to turn things around. The new blood could still make the difference by the end of the season.

Everyone should just take a deep breath and wait till May before making any final judgements. Rougier seemed promising today, Murray needs a bit of match sharpness and Caskey has still to arrive. The management is not going to be changed at this point no matter how much we cry. Let's support the team with all our hearts no matter whether we are winning or losing...and wait!

I have never seen such an instant change of mood before. The results gained by the top four or five teams in the last week show just how difficult it is to get the points at this stage of the season. What we need now is a big dollop of patience. We are all a bit ###### off with the way things are going, but Danny and the board made an effort on Thursday to turn things around. The new blood could still make the difference by the end of the season.

Everyone should just take a deep breath and wait till May before making any final judgements. Rougier seemed promising today, Murray needs a bit of match sharpness and Caskey has still to arrive. The management is not going to be changed at this point no matter how much we cry. Let's support the team with all our hearts no matter whether we are winning or losing...and wait!

100% agree, well said!

• Admin

I would guess by the time of your post that you didn't witness yet another tactically inept, clueless and seemingly passionless display today.

We got a goal admittedly, but looked like we wouldn't score if we played until the end of the season. so to ask those that spent time and money going to watch this mis-managed shambles, for sanity, is verging on insulting.

I would guess by the time of your post that you didn't witness yet another tactically inept, clueless and seemingly passionless display today.

We got a goal admittedly, but looked like we wouldn't score if we played until the end of the season. so to ask those that spent time and money going to watch this mis-managed shambles, for sanity, is verging on insulting.

We couldn`t agree more :whistle:

So I take it then that I shouldn't go to the considerable expense of flying over for the Plymouth game and all the extra expense such a trip entails? I listened to the game today and am fully aware of how dismal it was - but in football things can change overnight - lets wait and see.

Archived