IGNORED

New Sponsor For Ashton Gate

Rob_BCFC

Ashton Gate Stadium has announced a major new sponsorship deal with Prime Time Recruitment.

The national company, who already have a base at the premises, will become Ashton Gate's first-ever stadium sponsors for the next two seasons.

Explaining the move, Ashton Gate managing director Doug Harman told bcfc.co.uk: "We've been reviewing our sponsorship deals recently and with the Williams Stand sponsorship being taken on by another company it has given Prime Time Recruitment the opportunity to work with us again, and in a much higher profile deal.

"We're really pleased to announce Prime Time Recruitment as our first stadium sponsors. They have supported us over the last five years and now they have become a major sponsorship partner at a great time."

Doug added: "We are not going to change the identity of Ashton Gate with renaming. Whilst naming rights are generally more accepted at new builds, like the Emirates and Reebok, we will continue to be known as Ashton Gate Stadium."

Launched in 1992, Prime Time Recruitment has enjoyed a rapid growth with a national network of branches - 120 in more than 60 locations across the country - plus £112m in sales during 2007.

Sara Harrington, Prime Time Recruitment director, said: "Having worked with Ashton Gate over the past 5 years Prime Time was delighted to be part of the club's promotion to the Championship and grasped the opportunity to expand on our partnership with them by becoming stadium sponsors.

"This adds to our portfolio of Championship and Premiership clubs throughout the UK.

"We would like to wish Bristol City all the best for the coming season and look forward to the benefits to our business which has grown over the years as a result of our association, corporate entertaining and close working relationship with the commercial team at Ashton Gate."

Well thank god we're not now playing at the Prime Time Arena.

Just read on the OS that the Stadium is being sponsored by Prime Time Recriutment.. Does that mean the name of the ground will change.

I for one certainly hope not!!

THE PRIME TIME RECRIUTMENT STADIUM - Can't image George Gavin saying that live on Sky myself????

Can somebody reassure me please???

• SC&T Board Members

Clearly it's not going to be called the 'Prime Time Arena' or anything like that, but has anyone gleaned from that article on the OS what it is that Prime Time are actually getting as 'sponsors' of Ashton Gate?

The article appears to me to say absolutely nothing about what being a 'stadium sponsor' involves.

Clearly it's not going to be called the 'Prime Time Arena' or anything like that, but has anyone gleaned from that article on the OS what it is that Prime Time are actually getting as 'sponsors' of Ashton Gate?

The article appears to me to say absolutely nothing about what being a 'stadium sponsor' involves.

Bung the club some money in return for advertising rights.

That's the normal procedure.

Archived