IGNORED

Mark Whitehouse

JudgeRed

I just prey there will be no more "celebration" music when we score a goal this season - always makes me cringe and stifles the atmosphere

You might have been to the Gate friendlies this pre season so apologies if you have but they have been playing "Chelsea Dagger, by the Fratellis" not mad on it but it's not the worst.

I think it would be great to have Mark Whitehouse the clevedon DJ entertainer too partener David Lloyd on the pitch on match days.

Mark is a natural with the microphone and could give both teams entertainment value along with David.

Well as long as you don't get the #### from half time at the weston game, started singing Robbie williams, ahhhhh not one person was enjoying it.

i'm not a fan of drum and base, but if that type of music does it for the masses then i would have to vote against pendulum lads. we have in our city the very best in the world for that genre. anyone fancy giving crust or roni a call and getting them to put something together?

i'm not a fan of drum and base, but if that type of music does it for the masses then i would have to vote against pendulum lads. we have in our city the very best in the world for that genre. anyone fancy giving crust or roni a call and getting them to put something together?

Mate, I'm not fan of drum n base but that one and tarantula by pendulum are excellent, wouldnt certainly build it up, a bit like Born Slippy was blasted out just before kick off at Forest.

One For The Bristol City is a classic of course but doesnt exactly inspire the crowd as the atmosphere builds.

Archived