IGNORED

Baaaaadiff Manager Bit Of A Dig At Us

cidercity

"Bristol city sign Lee Trundle whos 31 for £1m everyone says great signing, we sign Fowler for nowt who's 32 and every one says its a bad signing. I know who i would rather have"

Bitter sheep loving baaastid.

GJ had a nice dig back mentioning wages and injuries about 6 times though.

I've no doubt Trundle will be on the field for twice as many minutes as Fowler and score more goals.

"Bristol city sign Lee Trundle whos 31 for £1m everyone says great signing, we sign Fowler for nowt who's 32 and every one says its a bad signing. I know who i would rather have"

Bitter sheep loving baaastid.

Evening mate,

I think he forgot to mention the lack of fitness and the (alleged) drug taking too........and then theres the wages :o

Lets face it, this is a massive step down for RF, whereas for LT this is a massive step upwards. It doesnt take a genius to work out which player feels he's got something to prove at this level and will be giving 100% every game.

Now, I'm not knocking RF's commitment to the cause (much), but his recent history doesnt bode too well for the scum over the bridge. :englandsmile4wf:

I had to smirk watching Fowler waddle onto the pitch at Ninnian on Sky Sports News on sunday morning, then waddled back off after 25 minutes.

People say trundle is fat, theres no comparison.

i agree alot of people wanted us to sign Folwer he was a good player in his day now well..... its trundles!!! :Believe:

Evening mate,

I think he forgot to mention the lack of fitness and the (alleged) drug taking too........and then theres the wages :o

Lets face it, this is a massive step down for RF, whereas for LT this is a massive step upwards. It doesnt take a genius to work out which player feels he's got something to prove at this level and will be giving 100% every game.

Now, I'm not knocking RF's commitment to the cause (much), but his recent history doesnt bode too well for the scum over the bridge. :englandsmile4wf:

Evening John (hope the jobs going well)

Gis a job.

I think your right. I know which ones going to be "up for it" week in week out.

See you down the gate very soon (cant wait).

i noticed when dave jones said that. cheeky fkr! I know which I'd rather have actually. Ive no doubt trundle will score more than fowler. I think fowler will play less games than trundle will score goals. i hate cardiff. rrrrrr

on Soccer AM, they usually do Terry Vs Terry and Ferdinand Vs Ferdinand. Well in my opinion, i want there to be a

TRUNDLE VS FOWLER

whos with me

:noexpression:

I had to smirk watching Fowler waddle onto the pitch at Ninnian on Sky Sports News on sunday morning, then waddled back off after 25 minutes.

People say trundle is fat, theres no comparison.

BR76.......on sat v Bournemouth, Lee turned up with his girlfriend around 1pm.

Fortunately i seen the guy for the first time.

Fat?

I could,nt belive how fit and strong the lad looked.

Huge shoulders, upper body strength but not a once of fat anywhere.

No wonder he shrugs players off!!!!

Reckon Trun,s could be the best player in the championship this season

GJ hopes that Trundle, Enoch or Jevons will be players to look out for this season, hoping that one may end up in the top 3 or 4 scorers in the division.

No sign that Jevo is heading for the exit door then and looks like he may feature far more strongly in GJ's plans than many antcipate.

Evening John (hope the jobs going well)

Gis a job.

I think your right. I know which ones going to be "up for it" week in week out.

See you down the gate very soon (cant wait).

Cheers Andy,

Yeah the jobs going well thanks.

I will be down the gate 1st chance I get, unfortunately not this week though :disapointed2se: I'm going to be in Amsterdam this weekend, but I will try to catch the scores/Sky Sports Saturday afternoon somewhere!! I know what you mean about cant wait, Its felt like a piece of me has been missing without any footy this summer. :laugh:

GJ hopes that Trundle, Enoch or Jevons will be players to look out for this season, hoping that one may end up in the top 3 or 4 scorers in the division.

No sign that Jevo is heading for the exit door then and looks like he may feature far more strongly in GJ's plans than many antcipate.

Good job too, Jevo knows more than anyone that he now has to step his game up big time and I'm sure he will.

Guest Patdfb

Hang on, Cardiff manager makes statement about us. Thats worrying! Reason being its like a) trying to cause problems for future matches. b) hes bluffing as we are a bit of an unknown quantity. The bravado is hiding the fact that we may do alot better than everyone expects.

Robbie Fowler on budget smashing wages, Peter Ridsdale.....whatever next for C*rdiff, Bates to the rescue with Wise and Poyet in tow!!?? :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression:

More than happy that we signed a fit, dedicated, hungry talented professional who knows what the fans want, and who will score double the amount that Fowler will... the mighty LT! :englandflag::englandflag::englandflag:

This is the start of something wonderful.

If Ridsdale can do to Cardiff what he eventually did to Leeds,it will be a breath of fresh air for English football.

Then if he invested in Swansea.........

BTW I'm sure both clubs would be accepted into the Principalit building society Welsh Premier Division,least they'd get a UEFA cup spot each behind TNS

Archived