IGNORED

Johnson On 5live

bradshaw

did anyone else notice at the end when johnson was asked about players to watch out for from city he said its gotta be the strikers thn he said hopefully trundle enoch or jevo will hopefully be top scorer, he missed out brooker.either he just forgot him or hes not in gj plans.

did anyone else notice at the end when johnson was asked about players to watch out for from city he said its gotta be the strikers thn he said hopefully trundle enoch or jevo will hopefully be top scorer, he missed out brooker.either he just forgot him or hes not in gj plans.

Significant - I don't think anyone now expects SB to get fit enough to make a decent contribution this season, and after GJ's remarks on 5Live it would appear Gary shares that view.

I am starting to think we'll not see him in a Red Shirt again!

i made the point a while back that i'm not completely confident brooker will ever play football again after his injuries. He might have to take a big pay cut and go back down a few leagues. which will be a shame because on his day i think he'd be a great partner for trundle. fingers crossed he can make a miraculous recovery.

Archived