IGNORED

Expectation Issues

maidenheadred

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XAk5VqVrEk4

Dunno about you, but i've watch that youtube probably 20 times, and have shown it to at least 10 separate people - as well as a class of 30 eager young consultants i had to run some training for over last couple of weeks (even the Arsenal fan admitted he looked awesome - albeit against "pub players").

I know every goal, every flick, i hum the tune to myself all day - but more importantly, i'm now pretty much convinced that Lee Trundle is the single greatest player to walk the face of the earth, and - quite frankly - am going to be extremely disappointed if he dare lose the ball once, or fail to play a nifty back heel or flick at every opportunity.

Anyone else worried about this!?

• Admin
Dunno about you, but i've watch that youtube probably 20 times, and have shown it to at least 10 separate people - as well as a class of 30 eager young consultants i had to run some training for over last couple of weeks (even the Arsenal fan admitted he looked awesome - albeit against "pub players").

I know every goal, every flick, i hum the tune to myself all day - but more importantly, i'm now pretty much convinced that Lee Trundle is the single greatest player to walk the face of the earth, and - quite frankly - am going to be extremely disappointed if he dare lose the ball once, or fail to play a nifty back heel or flick at every opportunity.

Anyone else worried about this!?

He's the wrong player, we should have signed a pacy, strong, ball winning, target man with natural finishing ability and more tricks than Ronaldinho. Oh and in doing so we will ideally have spent not more than £500k.

Once we had bought him we should have turned our attention to finding a partner for him who is a pacy, strong, ball winning, target man with natural finishing ability and more tricks than Ronaldinho. Oh and in doing so we will ideally have spent not more than £500k.

He's the wrong player, we should have signed a pacy, strong, ball winning, target man with natural finishing ability and more tricks than Ronaldinho. Oh and in doing so we will ideally have spent not more than £500k.

Once we had bought him we should have turned our attention to finding a partner for him who is a pacy, strong, ball winning, target man with natural finishing ability and more tricks than Ronaldinho. Oh and in doing so we will ideally have spent not more than £500k.

and surely though if neither of these signed players have scored 25 goals each by xmas then they have been a waste of money and Manager, Scouts and Chairman should be sacked,

plus if they have both scored 25+ goals by xmas and AC Milan and Real Madrid pinch both these forwards for £20m+ each, making £19.5m profit in 6months, surely Manager and Chairman should be sacked as we didn't do enough to keep the players at the club.

£500k is a bit expensive for that type of forward, he'd be worth £300k max.

:10_1_108: Irony's lost on you!

The United States have loads in the bank :whistle2:

:yes:

Well maybe someone should write a letter to George Bush asking if he has the odd £100 million to spare for a takeover with any debt accrued secured only against the White House. It would increase his profile and popularity in this country (apart from a few saddo's in North and East Bristol) and there would be the added bonus that season ticket prices could be reduced.

Perhaps that's a job for you whilst I am counting the crowd on Saturday!!

GJ knows his stuff and if he is willing to pay £1m for LT then so be it. This is why we are NOT football managers. I believe £1m is alot to pay for the guy but i think he will get us 15 goals plus which is well worth our survival in the championship

Archived