IGNORED

Gutted - Can't Go On Saturday. (anyone Else?)

mrevans

I've bought and received my season ticket (the first in 9 yrs) but thought that our first game would be away because of the Balloon Fiesta. Consequently I booked a family holiday in Devon.

When the fixtures came out and I saw QPR at home, I thought "Oh well.....!" and just put it down to bad luck. Now however, I'm suddenly beginning to realise what I'm missing.

Anyone else missing Saturday's game and what will you be doing? I'll be on Woolacombe beach, with my City shirt on, feigning interest in my children and hoping to pick up a suitable radio signal, whilst relying on a plentiful supply of texts from mates

I've bought and received my season ticket (the first in 9 yrs) but thought that our first game would be away because of the Balloon Fiesta. Consequently I booked a family holiday in Devon.

When the fixtures came out and I saw QPR at home, I thought "Oh well.....!" and just put it down to bad luck. Now however, I'm suddenly beginning to realise what I'm missing.

Anyone else missing Saturday's game and what will you be doing? I'll be on Woolacombe beach, with my City shirt on, feigning interest in my children and hoping to pick up a suitable radio signal, whilst relying on a plentiful supply of texts from mates

Is it a Self Catering holiday? If so, tell the missus you need to go and get some milk and....you don't need me to tell you the rest do you?

Woolacombe to Bristol, what 2hr drive ? Personally i`d just explain the situation to her and i`m sure she would understand the need to be there on saturday as i`m sure most wifes/girlfriends would. :noexpression:

PDG

:laugh:. Do you honestly think that will work? Tell me, what colour is the sky in your world?

come on mate who wears the TROUSERS :whistle2::whistle2: just tell her you are going for a kick about with the kids.

:laugh:. Do you honestly think that will work? Tell me, what colour is the sky in your world?

I live in Gloucester. I could drive down to Briz via A38 and discover Berkely ablaze with all residents being advised to return to their homes. :noexpression: :noexpression:

PDG

Mate trust me it will work. Before you go accidentley forget to put somthing in the car then on saturday say to her you will drive back for her and get it.

Ok so it will take you 6hrs. Just tell her you got held up behind some slow moving tractors on the B roads.

I am gutted. My mums bloody 50th birthday party bbq starts at 5pm in Woking... I am her only child and it would stick out like a sore thumb if I was not there.

What a waste of mine and my girlfriends season tickets, for the 1st game of the season as well!!!!!

[/quot

I'm not there either.

Some selfish, inconsiderate couple are getting married in 'Baff' tomorrow and i have gotta provide the music at the reception @ 5pm!

So much for MY big day!!! :dunno:

On a more positive note i would like to wish the boys well for the new campaign and hope that everyone goiong to the Gate enjoys it. :clapping::banana::drunk2::yahoo::clap::city::city::city:

COME ON YOU RED'S!! :city:

I left a stag do in Newquay for the MillStad play off final, in cardiff then went back for more craziness.

To be fair tough saturdays are pretty stuffed on traffic throughout devon as its changeover day for the caravan parks..

Got to go to a wedding :disapointed2se::no: So I miss the game, absolutely gutted. I mean who gets married on the first game of the football season. Disgraceful. :angry:

Who gets married the Football Season Period. That's what June and July are for isn't it??? Or Sundays/Fridays as seems to be the trend!!!!!!

Who gets married the Football Season Period. That's what June and July are for isn't it??? Or Sundays/Fridays as seems to be the trend!!!!!!

Ive got a wedding to go to next month, its a gasheads for my sins, BUT they did manage to time it so that there are no league fixtures due to it being an international weekend. :englandsmile4wf: (I'm happy to live without the overpaid jumped up lot for 90 mins)

• Admin
Ive got a wedding to go to next month, its a gasheads for my sins, BUT they did manage to time it so that there are no league fixtures due to it being an international weekend. :englandsmile4wf: (I'm happy to live without the overpaid jumped up lot for 90 mins)

I find the best way to alleviate the boredom at weddings is to run a sweep on how long before the 'happy couple' get divorced.......

There must be a perfectly feasable excuse to have to come back to Bristol from Devon for the afternoon!!

Got to go to a wedding :disapointed2se::no: So I miss the game, absolutely gutted. I mean who gets married on the first game of the football season. Disgraceful. :angry:

You've been invited to a wedding and you've said yes? Why not do what I've done - explain to them that to go to their wedding instead of the football would be compromising your principles and they surely wouldn't want that would they? You can still make the evening do.

Archived