IGNORED

Little Bit Of Help Needed

Kibs

Hello all,

Just wondering if anybody on here can help me......

On saturday I'm travelling into bristol by train for the first time so I can have a couple of cokes before the game, Just wondered if anybody knew off the top of their head what bus route I need after the game to get back to the temple meads and where the nearest stop is??

Any help is much appreciated,

Cheers

Hello all,

On saturday I'm travelling into bristol by train for the first time so I can have a couple of cokes before the game, Just wondered if anybody knew off the top of their head what bus route I need after the game to get back to the temple meads and where the nearest stop is??

Cheers

Jump on the shuttle busses laid on for the balloon fiesta there looping round the back of the city centre stoppin by the reckless engineer (i think thats what its called) opposiet the station!

Hope that helps Jase

Guest ashtonyate
Hello all,

Cheers

If you look on abus web site at route A you can see where about to pick up the bus a pound fare

Archived