IGNORED

Chris Kamara

compo99

Out of the promoted teams - Bristol City, S****horpe and Blackpool - I think Bristol City will have the best chance of settling in to Championship football. Some would say they have gambled with the £1million signing of Lee Trundle. A lot of teams have looked at him but Gary Johnson has taken the plunge and taken him to a level that he thinks he can play at. If Trundle settles immediately then that will give Bristol City more than a good chance.

this is what chris kamara is saying on sky website

Out of the promoted teams - Bristol City, S****horpe and Blackpool - I think Bristol City will have the best chance of settling in to Championship football. Some would say they have gambled with the £1million signing of Lee Trundle. A lot of teams have looked at him but Gary Johnson has taken the plunge and taken him to a level that he thinks he can play at. If Trundle settles immediately then that will give Bristol City more than a good chance.

this is what chris kamara is saying on sky website

Chris Kamara actually saying GOOD things about us?! My how things have changed in a year or 2.

Kamara`s an arse..........IMO one of the worse footy pundits out there in media land, and lets not even start on the hair....

PDG

By far the worst is:

Tony Gale. That guy speaks outta' his arse and doesn't know much about modern football. FACT!

I can't stand it when I see him on TV, always have to turn it over.

i've always viewed kamara with a sense of fun. i don't doubt that his football knowledge is worse than most of our fans :whistle2: , but he loves his football, especially the lower leagues and on the days when i don't go away to follow the reds, he's more than good amusement with his punditry. take everything with a pinch of salt if like me, you don't respect his thoughts on the game, try and see him as an entertainer more than a knowledgeable pundit.

i've always viewed kamara with a sense of fun. i don't doubt that his football knowledge is worse than most of our fans :whistle2: , but he loves his football, especially the lower leagues and on the days when i don't go away to follow the reds, he's more than good amusement with his punditry. take everything with a pinch of salt if like me, you don't respect his thoughts on the game, try and see him as an entertainer more than a knowledgeable pundit.

I quite like the bloke for his enthusiasm and admittedly sometimes unintentional humour.There's no denying that he loves the game and makes a better fist of it than some of the muppets they have on tv:Paul Merson, for example.(Great player, thick as two short planks with a vocabulary of approximately 43 words!!).

My all time most loathed pundit is Lawrenson, great player, absolute turd as a pundit

Archived