IGNORED

Atyeo Stand H Block

dereksaysmoo

simple answer - not got a clue! last yr a load of youngsters took over all the drums from the older generation but do not have any contact with em so not sure if they are in east end or atyeo I'm afraid! so sorry guys u mite get your wish or not get your wish! c on sat wont u!

End day lets not all start complaining about noise for goodness sake - thats what the team want - noise from the stand to spear them on to victory! even Gary johnson has said that on the site today!! so lets all just sing and make loads of noise and get a home win tomorrow and keep the support going for the next 23 games!!!

come on u reddssssssssssss

I prefer for the band to be in the EE. Sounds so much better, but more people join in when they're in there than in the Atyeo. This will be the first City match that I'll be alone in attendence, so me signing will be in doubt!

don't worry mate!! u wont be on yer own 17000+ City fans to help ya.. :thumbsup:

I prefer for the band to be in the EE. Sounds so much better, but more people join in when they're in there than in the Atyeo. This will be the first City match that I'll be alone in attendence, so me signing will be in doubt!

Look to block G, Row O and you wont have to sing alone my friend!!!!!!!!!

FLYING HIGH... :englandsmile4wf:

Trouble is in the Ateyo it isnt always a bloke,sometimes its just a bunch of young chavs! The band in the Ateyo used to be good but it has deteriorated in the last few season 22hrs 27 mins to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i agree with this i used to go in the h block when i was like 14/15 and it was mint becuase eveyone was in time etc...

Then last season i was in h block and it was just a bunch of young uns on the drums messing around most of the time

Apart from one kiddie who was playing it at carlise,he also had one of the drums in the east end for the brentford and rotherham games.

The bloke playing the random music on the drum against rotherham was just some random bloke.

Yeah i agree with this i used to go in the h block when i was like 14/15 and it was mint becuase eveyone was in time etc...

Then last season i was in h block and it was just a bunch of young uns on the drums messing around most of the time

Apart from one kiddie who was playing it at carlise,he also had one of the drums in the east end for the brentford and rotherham games.

The bloke playing the random music on the drum against rotherham was just some random bloke.

So where is the drum going to be tomorrow? Does our friend still have it and is he taking it in the Atyeo with him or is he giving it to a mate in the EE?

vs rotherham the bloke on the drums in the eastend was bloody brilliant !

Anyone know who that bloke was? I had a smoke with him outside at half time, then he came in and gave it the big Ginger Baker on borrowed drums. Top Marks Bloke. If you're in the EE tomorrow, I hope you gives it a go again, phenominal! Even better if some of the brass boys are also about, as I already hear 'Pigbag' constantly in my head. It's not going to leave me for the rest of the night now! Hey Ho.......better leave the Midlands about 7.30am then.

Archived