IGNORED

Coventry Away

Percy Parrot

ok this sounds a little silly but it's been a long time since we were up in this division and things have changed. I am trying to work out which are the big away days to look forward to.

Basically I am away with work the week before the Coventry game and may stay out there for a nice weekend and thus miss Coventry away- but I'm not sure if I want to or not.

We've known the big away games before- Rovers, Sheff Weds, Forest etc. But now who? Is Coventry one of them? 2,600+ last season for that place on a Tuesday night- but will it be as good this time round?

I am thinking the big ones will be:

Charlton

Southampton

Wolves

WBA

Plymouth

Cardiff

maybe Leicester, Norwich and Palace to some extent. Which bracket will Coventry come in to?

See now Cardiff is causing me an issue!

Yes it is a big big game and the atmosphere will be intense, however, having spoken to several straff members it WILL be coach only. Thus taking alot out of the day. I am not interested in fighting but to travel to cardiff have a few beers with your mates and felow supporters is what makes a great away day. So from the later prspective of coach only i am put off!!

West Brom - Big game, Big atmosphere fellow city supporters in the area and also close friends (whom don't like football!!!!!!!) but all added together what a great day out.

Wolves - See above

Coventry - Airfix stadium, however, we did em last season so should be an ok day out.

Plymuff - Not a derby match as Cardiff is closer but have mates who are plymuff and can always have a good craic!

Cov for us is a bit of an easy away trip, about 12 miles! Yeah, had a quality night there last season in the cup, then followed that up with a topless evening at 'Boro (nobbling cold, but loads of the lads got their man-boobs out for the boys.........sorted.

So for me, Lozzer & a shedload of Warwickshire converts to the righteous side, Cov is the big one. Mind you, I'll take a midweek trip to 'Boro NEXT season in the league as the sign of a good season this time round...just can't help wondering which league that will be in?

Come ON YouuuuuuuuReds

Norwich? Atmosphere? Tell me you're joking!

Norwich is one I'd really want to go to.

Great stadium and atmosphere.

There are other ones aswel, like mentioned Coventry that I'll be attending. West Brom will be well decent too. Loads of great stadiums in this league, but can't make them all unfortunately!

Archived