IGNORED

Bristol City World Trial

CiderHider

I can appreciate this may be in the wrong forum, but i cant seem to find anywhere to seek advice for my issue.

There is a Trial offer for 0.99p for Bristol City world, I'm guessing its a try before you buy type thing, However after reading further into the terms and conditions etc it seems its not a trial at all, its an annual subscription, so why call it a trail?

Its confusing, because after the 7 day trial you are apparently charged £39.99, yet no indication of when this happens, also it states in the T&C that cancellations must be done 10 days prior to the next subscription date, but when is the date, and if its a 7 day trial its impossible to cancel in time in order to stop the auto debiting.

If this is supposed to be a 7 day trial for 0.99p then i'm game, but i wont be suckered into paying a full year subscription by some marketing ####### at FL Interactive.

I want to know that my trial will cost me 0.99p and 0.99p alone, that is the definition of a trial, if i find anything to the contrary i will consider Emailing the DTI and asking them see if this breaks the the trade descriptions act 1968.

:disapointed2se:

Archived