IGNORED

The Fairytale Is Over...

BCFC Clevedon_Red

Looking back to that day when we were promoted still sends shivers down my spine as for last season as a whole. However, for me, we are now where we should be in the footballing world and by 3p.m. tomorrow it will be back to business and more importantly reality.

By reality I do not mean it in a negative way such as bad performances etc. I mean it in the sense that we have to put that magical last day promotion and celebrations behind us and fully concentrate on the task in hand. To stay where we belong, the CCC. This club has now paved the way to move forward in every aspect and we must take full advantage of it. With new arrivals, a relatively new look to the stadium and a new level of football it is now time to stop telling but start showing the world who and what we are about in the beautiful game.

I, as every other city fan, will never forget last seasons heroics...but come 3p.m. tomorrow my thoughts will be turned towards our new objective and our new era as a football club.

The heart is beating a little faster and the nerves are becoming more and more frequent but we deserve this so lets go out there and live it... Roll on Q.P.R. and more importantly roll on The Championship!

:englandsmile4wf:

Looking back to that day when we were promoted still sends shivers down my spine as for last season as a whole. However, for me, we are now where we should be in the footballing world and by 3p.m. tomorrow it will be back to business and more importantly reality.

By reality I do not mean it in a negative way such as bad performances etc. I mean it in the sense that we have to put that magical last day promotion and celebrations behind us and fully concentrate on the task in hand. To stay where we belong, the CCC. This club has now paved the way to move forward in every aspect and we must take full advantage of it. With new arrivals, a relatively new look to the stadium and a new level of football it is now time to stop telling but start showing the world who and what we are about in the beautiful game.

I, as every other city fan, will never forget last seasons heroics...but come 3p.m. tomorrow my thoughts will be turned towards our new objective and our new era as a football club.

The heart is beating a little faster and the nerves are becoming more and more frequent but we deserve this so lets go out there and live it... Roll on Q.P.R. and more importantly roll on The Championship!

:clap::clap: And so say all of us!!!!

I couldn`t have put it better. This is what each and every supporter of this club wants. It`s been a long time coming and now it`s time to enjoy. THERE WILL BE HIGHS AND LOWS for sure, but i guarantee there will be a few clubs that will see us as easy points that are going to be in for a shock. We might not have the 10s of thousands of supporters week in week out but those that can make it will make themselves heard from every corner. Starting this afternoon we can make the Gate a cauldron of support and show the team and management that, apart from the small minority, we are all behind them.

BRING IT ON.

PDG

Archived