IGNORED

Do You Need Tickets For Saturday

Never to the dark side

But touting is ok?

People will not be allowed outside the club shop to buy or sell tickets, the same as they SHOULD not be allowed to BUY or SELL on the street.

Or should we invite counterfeit ticketing??

But touting is ok?

People will not be allowed outside the club shop to buy or sell tickets, the same as they SHOULD not be allowed to BUY or SELL on the street.

Or should we invite counterfeit ticketing??

I`m not sure his intent was touting. Nothing wrong with using this forum to try n help people out. Too many people here ready to jump down peoples throats given half the chance.

PDG

I`m not sure his intent was touting. Nothing wrong with using this forum to try n help people out. Too many people here ready to jump down peoples throats given half the chance.

PDG

Agreed, nothing wrong with trying to recoup money spent and make someone elses day! We are hardly talking organised crime here, after all

We all can't live organised lives,life ain't like that.

The only reason I put it on the open forum some one might have too many tickets they

might have bought for mate/s

On the other hand some might have been attending another function/event/work? on saturday

which might have been cancelled

As I said, if you have spare tickets or need them make a bee-line for outside the City shop

Touting was never in my thoughts

If I can say when we went to Northampton, when Thorpy scored the hat trick

I dashed from work at midday heading for northampton(without tickets)

got to northampton hoping against hope we could BUY tickets from the ticket shop

Alas no luck

we were thank full that a City fan flogged us TWO tickets at 2:55pm in the City end at face value

We all can't live organised lives,life ain't like that.

The only reason I put it on the open forum some one might have too many tickets they

might have bought for mate/s

On the other hand some might have been attending another function/event/work? on saturday

which might have been cancelled

As I said, if you have spare tickets or need them make a bee-line for outside the City shop

Touting was never in my thoughts

If I can say when we went to Northampton, when Thorpy scored the hat trick

I dashed from work at midday heading for northampton(without tickets)

got to northampton hoping against hope we could BUY tickets from the ticket shop

Alas no luck

we were thank full that a City fan flogged us TWO tickets at 2:55pm in the City end at face value

The point I was trying to make (in my then fairly drunken state) was that to stand outside the shop asking to buy or sell tickets will come across as touting, it's a different matter if NTTDS was meaning that people could pre-arrange selling / buying tickets via here or e-mail and as such 'outside' the shop was being used as a pick up / drop off point.

The police or the club would not allow people to blatantly stand there buying and selling tickets (touting, as was how I read the original post).

And as for being someone who comes on here just to snipe at other peoples post, sorry, you clearly have the wrong person!!

I think we have all been at the away end of a ground and had city fans trying to flog

tickets,and also trying to buy them.

It easier when its away and its only one entrance

I have seen city fans trying to get rid of tickets with out success when we have been at home

Its just some one might be in another area of the ground trying to buy tickets

Its just a meeting point for those might (or might not) have tickets

The point I was trying to make (in my then fairly drunken state) was that to stand outside the shop asking to buy or sell tickets will come across as touting, it's a different matter if NTTDS was meaning that people could pre-arrange selling / buying tickets via here or e-mail and as such 'outside' the shop was being used as a pick up / drop off point.

The police or the club would not allow people to blatantly stand there buying and selling tickets (touting, as was how I read the original post).

And as for being someone who comes on here just to snipe at other peoples post, sorry, you clearly have the wrong person!!

Certain posters really annoy me, I just don't see why they're on here if they're just going to be bicker and be negative. I don't class you among those Tipps so I was surpsrised by your response to what was intended to be a helpful suggestion from NTTDS. I'll let it go as being badly worded then as I do take your point.

Archived