IGNORED

1 Complaint

next_year_I_hope

kids why the hell bring them where i was sat 4 times these 4 little gits walked past me in 1st 20 mins surely they could hold it in for a bit longer then they walked past (think they was gettingt the price) then they came back with some money then after they finished their burger they was off again back to the toilet

and everytime kicking my bad foot and not a sorry in site.

on a brighter note didnt know if i was in a football ground or a catwalk didnt know wether to watch the football or exercise my hand :innocent06:

Some kid infront of me was playing a handheld computer game for the duration of the match. I really don't get some people, why would you pay for him to come the the game if you know thats all he is going to do? Either don't bring him or make him watch the game, simple.

Some kid infront of me was playing a handheld computer game for the duration of the match. I really don't get some people, why would you pay for him to come the the game if you know thats all he is going to do? Either don't bring him or make him watch the game, simple.

Stuff like that annoys the crap out of me. Didn't see it yesterday but you tend to see people reading the programme during the match ! You have all week to read the fricking programme! Now watch the game !!!!! :ranting:

all these kids that are annoying the elders have been planted by the football league

to see how "children friendly" football clubs are.

SEE MY POST ABOUT SPYS AT ASHTON

What elders are supposed to do is

if any young uns bump into with a ice cream cornet

spill lemonade over your trousers or

stamp on your corns

you are supposed to smile and say "that alright sonny"

Another complaint,

I couldn't understand why so many people still left early and lots around me wouldn't even clap the players off the pitch,people have been moaning for 8 years that we should be a championship team,well now we are and yet this happens.

Problem is I think is we will now attract people who've come to just watch the opposition,still when we play away at least it will be mainly loyal supporters, can't see us selling our allocation tomorrow.

The fact is saturday was a great game of which we have many to look forward to,also people need to understand that we are the new boys so teams will come expecting to beat us.

How refreshing to see an away team actually try and win instead of sticking 10 men behind the ball,my reasoning is a draw was a fair result and on we go to Blackpool next week(Winable fixture)

Anyway complaint over see all 18000 of you at S****horpe game next week

do you have kids yourself? do you know the circumstances in which he took his kids to the game? have you ever tried to make a kid sit and watch a football game if they are not that interested.

i have two kids and a scenario i have found myself in in the past is:

saturday afternoon, first game of the season and really looking forward to it. suddenly your other half gets called into work a the last minute and you have no time to find anyone to have the kids. do you:

a) miss the game and stay at home?

or

b) go to the game taking your kid along with his hand held computer so he doesnt get to bored?

personally i would have, and have done so in the past, gone for option b.

I can see both sides of this thread,on one hand yes children can be a bit annoying at times,but I think more importantly,they are our future fans so I for one welcome their presence.

If you look at it like this,when we are playing badly the so called grown ups will moan and whinge for 90 minutes wheras kids will simply find other ways of amusing themselves,so really I think it works both ways.

As I said I will never have a problem with who comes to watch us and will always think that the Quid for Kid is a good thing

Archived