IGNORED

Missing Season Ticket

AtyeOrr

Guys, After watching the game this afternoon i left the ground checked my pocket and had no season ticket in my pocket ! Panicking now as i have never lost my season ticket just wondering what you guys would advise to do about it, i have tried contacting ashton gate however all lines are closed. I'm not in a position to purchase a new one has anyone else been in this situation before? I'm hoping that shton gate will simply do a few security checks i.e card number etc and send me a new one if not it will be one less supporter down the gate.

Thanks AtyeOrr

Guys, After watching the game this afternoon i left the ground checked my pocket and had no season ticket in my pocket ! Panicking now as i have never lost my season ticket just wondering what you guys would advise to do about it, i have tried contacting ashton gate however all lines are closed. I'm not in a position to purchase a new one has anyone else been in this situation before? I'm hoping that shton gate will simply do a few security checks i.e card number etc and send me a new one if not it will be one less supporter down the gate.

Thanks AtyeOrr

Ok mate thanks just hoping your right cheers !

Just seen this on Ebay..

BRISTOL CITY SEASON TICKET 2007/2008, Found at the Gate 11/8/07

IN GOOD CONDITION, WHY NOT BID ON THIS HOME SEASON TICKET, WATCH BRISTOL CITY CONCEED SLOPPY GOALS WITH COMEDY DEFENDING AND GOALKEEPING, WATCH MIDFEILDERS SCORE GOALS GALORE AS OUR LEAGUE 1 PLAYER CALLIBRE ATTACK SNUFF GOOD CHANCES, WATCH US TAKE THE LEAD AND LOOSE IT WITHIN ONE MINUTE, WATCH LATE DRAMA UNFOLD AS CITY LIKE TO SCORE WHEN HALF THE CROWD ARE BACK IN THERE CARS OR BACK ON THE BUS HOME..STILL TO COME WITH THIS SUPERB SEASON TICKET YOU CAN WATCH QAULITY TEAMS LIKE CHARLTON, SHEFF U, WATFORD AND WOLVES TEAR THROUGH OUR DEFENCE..MAY I WARN YOU THOUGH, PLEASE EXPECT LONG QUES AT THE FOOD KIOSKS AT HALF TIME, A CRAP P.A SYSTEM, A NO SWEARING ZONE IN THE EAST END, CRAP HALF TIME ENTERTAINMENT AND A CHAIRMAN WITH OVER £100MIL WHO WON'T INVEST ANYMORE MONEY INTO US!!!!!!!

STARTING PRICE IS £1.00...

Just seen this on Ebay..

IN GOOD CONDITION, WHY NOT BID ON THIS HOME SEASON TICKET, WATCH BRISTOL CITY CONCEED SLOPPY GOALS WITH COMEDY DEFENDING AND GOALKEEPING, WATCH MIDFEILDERS SCORE GOALS GALORE AS OUR LEAGUE 1 PLAYER CALLIBRE ATTACK SNUFF GOOD CHANCES, WATCH US TAKE THE LEAD AND LOOSE IT WITHIN ONE MINUTE, WATCH LATE DRAMA UNFOLD AS CITY LIKE TO SCORE WHEN HALF THE CROWD ARE BACK IN THERE CARS OR BACK ON THE BUS HOME..STILL TO COME WITH THIS SUPERB SEASON TICKET YOU CAN WATCH QAULITY TEAMS LIKE CHARLTON, SHEFF U, WATFORD AND WOLVES TEAR THROUGH OUR DEFENCE..MAY I WARN YOU THOUGH, PLEASE EXPECT LONG QUES AT THE FOOD KIOSKS AT HALF TIME, A CRAP P.A SYSTEM, A NO SWEARING ZONE IN THE EAST END, CRAP HALF TIME ENTERTAINMENT AND A CHAIRMAN WITH OVER £100MIL WHO WON'T INVEST ANYMORE MONEY INTO US!!!!!!!

Somebody never enjoyed their day then.

Somebody never enjoyed their day then
I flipping loved it!!! let me explain, I am trying so hard to change to change to a positve person and i believe i am getting better, i do come out with sarcastic comments and posts but only for my own amusment, sometimes i write in fustration like my last post but other times i am kind and positive, I am possibley the swierdes poster on here, I will just post what ever I am thinking..

Just seen this on Ebay..

Don't forget the crap spelling as well.............7, I reckon

What will happen when you report it stolen or lost, is that the ticket number will be circulated among our turnstile staff, and when it is presented at a future game, it will be seized.

Well if that happened it wouldn't be a problem for the original poster.

Anyway, I'd be utterly amazed if any turnstile operative even glanced at a ticket number.

Normally they wouldn't, but every so often they are given a small list of stolens and losts, to keep an eye out for. Believe me, they do get seized.

Must be really hard work to enforce though. If someone has lost or had stolen a season ticket book, the robber/finder would only present at the turnstile the voucher for that game. The season ticket book would not be available to be seized.

So even if it was spotted by the operator that the voucher was taken from a 'void' book, there would still be another possible 21 chances for admittance.

Possibly.

Must be really hard work to enforce though. If someone has lost or had stolen a season ticket book, the robber/finder would only present at the turnstile the voucher for that game. The season ticket book would not be available to be seized.

So even if it was spotted by the operator that the voucher was taken from a 'void' book, there would still be another possible 21 chances for admittance.

Possibly.

Yes, you are right, but the person who presented the ticket would be stopped and asked where and how he got the ticket. That would probably make him think twice about using it again.

I did this at Aston Villa, it wasnt a season ticket but a batch of tickets.

Their ticket office replaced my tickets, 20+

Then they organised for steward to be standing in the area of the seats. All those in our seats were ejected!

I did feel a bit sorry for them but life goes on.

I could get to the City away game for various reason

Archived