IGNORED

Welcome To The Championship

Red Robin

Well what a game,good entertaining football,how ever one thing the team need to learn is 100 focus all all times.

Apart from that some great performances from certain players.

Twice we score and twice we conceed within minutes.

Great to see the gate full,cracking atmosphere,players played well considering first championship game,I am sure the understanding will come.

Must say completly different level to the division below.

Blackpool away going to be hard,great win for them today at Leicester, it will not be easy for us, however lets hope we can get something up there,Got our tickets today before game seems we are taking a fair few from what the ticket office said.

Well what a game,good entertaining football,how ever one thing the team need to learn is 100 focus all all times.

Apart from that some great performances from certain players.

Twice we score and twice we conceed within minutes.

Great to see the gate full,cracking atmosphere,players played well considering first championship game,I am sure the understanding will come.

Must say completly different level to the division below.

Blackpool away going to be hard,great win for them today at Leicester, it will not be easy for us, however lets hope we can get something up there,Got our tickets today before game seems we are taking a fair few from what the ticket office said.

Any idea how many we have sold exactly so far ?

Any idea how many we have sold exactly so far ?

according to guy behind glass approx 1100 sold already that was at 2.00pm people were queing all around when I got ours,reckon we could take 1500 personally staying up there for weekend ourselves lets hope the weather will be good.

Archived