IGNORED

Vasko V Mancienne

richieb

Not for me to critise GJ, but I think we missed a trick in bringing in a quality central defender.

I thought that Mancienne was best player on pitch.

An excellent game. And Vasko clearly struggled.

Why is it we have to bring in a Hungarian who is obviously struggling to get to grips with English game.

QPR get this guy from Chelsea & looks quality at this level.

Not for me to critise GJ, but I think we missed a trick in bringing in a quality central defender.

Why is it we have to bring in a Hungarian who is obviously struggling to get to grips with English game.

Ask the manager ! But perhaps GJ thought he was hiring like for like. Personally, I am wondering what has happened to Richard Keogh and why.

Agree with your player analysis but the reality is that QPR are two miles up the road from Chelsea so a player going on loan there barely has to change his routine and certainly doesn't have to move house. Given the choice, there is no way Mancienne would have chosen City over QPR.

Vasko looked iffy yesterday but he is a current Hungarian international so must have more in his locker than we have seen so far.

Well_red

Archived