IGNORED

Club Shop

DANRPDAN

I had a great day out, but after a 5 hour trip down from Lincoln we had no time before the game to get my tem year old his new kit from the shop, so went to get some bits after full time and CLOSED..

WHY WHY WHY is the shop closed at 5pm ?

If it is all about shop hours then open 1/2 an hour later and be there till 5.30 it's not that hard to work out, please BCFC sort this out

I had a great day out, but after a 5 hour trip down from Lincoln we had no time before the game to get my tem year old his new kit from the shop, so went to get some bits after full time and CLOSED..

WHY WHY WHY is the shop closed at 5pm ?

If it is all about shop hours then open 1/2 an hour later and be there till 5.30 it's not that hard to work out, please BCFC sort this out

it was'nt open at 2.45 i noticed was it closed all day?

It was open before the kickoff, as I was going to pop in on my way to the turnstyles - changed my mind when I saw the queue. Like you I was going to go in afterwards, but it was closed. I just presumed that it was because they were a little later in opening, and couldn't be bothered to wait around.

More of a case for me to get the managerial job by the looks of it then, because I'd have made sure that it was open :innocent06:

I to traveled down from Lincoln Dan but got there early (avoided the M5 tail backs just!) so managed to get into the shop.

I spent over £100 but the staff seemed totally dis-intrested not a please or a thank-you between them, to busy chewing gum and talking about what they were geting up to the night before.

Still enjoyed my day out and was home for 20:30........... Roll on blackpool. :city:

I've thought for a while how stupid this is. I know that given the choice I would rather go in the shop after the game rather than before - why would you want to hold on to your shopping while watching the match?!

I was going to buy the new home and away kits after one of the friendly games, however the shop was closed after both. I 'm sure it used to open after games in previous seasons.

I ended up making a trip down especially in the week - fine for me as I live in Bristol and am self-employed - but as the shop is only open 9-5 I had to take time out from work to do so. And when I got there, they didnt have the new car mini kits in yet and had run out of season review DVDs meaning another trip down when they are in stock.

They think up so many ways of getting money out of us and then decide to shut early - probably to avoid having to pay staff while the game is on?! I really don't know.

Archived