IGNORED

Murray's Stunning Late Goal Only Earns City A Point

cheshire_red

And shite linesman to, some of the offsides were well dodgy!!

How can you be offside when the ball comes off one of there players??? :redcard:

It doesn't matter whether it touches one of their players. It's where the offending player is, as the ball is played forward, when it was last played by a member of his team.

In other words, if a player is in an offside position and ahead of the ball, and his teammate passes the ball forward towards him, it doesn't matter how many of the opposing side it may 'ricochet' off before it reaches him, he is still offside.

As for the referee, it's amazing how different people view the game. I thought he was reasonable and certainly wasn't favouring QPR - I don't know why people say things like that. In the cold light of day, what possible reason can a referee have for favouring one team over another?

I didn't see the penalty incident - maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Obviously, the referee didn't see it or he ruled it accidental or he would have given it - it's not rocket science. He can't give what he doesn't see, or rules accidental.

:dunno:

good view of penalty shout. Not even with my city tinted specs on could i call that a pen, and i'm afraid that the boys all went awol after Scottys goal and a combination of two or three of them made it easy for the ref to give the free kick and then they all marked Nyygard, who still won it, leaving two unmarked in our 6 yd box :noexpression: .

Anyone else think the ref had blown up for a foul by Nyygard?? I did , i actually stood up and went , in a Nelson Muntz style,

" Ha Ha", till i realised the ref was pointing to the halfway line and not ruling that Nyygard was all over our players ( which he was) :ranting:

Anyway i didnt think the ref was biased ,just rubbish really.

Archived