IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Guest Garfunkle

Guest Garfunkle

a lot of people have questioned whether he would be able to make the step up and although its tough to judge after 1 game i thought he was excellent yesterday - up against rowlands who i think is one of the better players in the league!

the only fault i could find was the lack of communication with elliot/johnson when rowlands ventured infield (ie should he stay or go with him) but thats something I'm sure gj would have noticed and will work on

a lot of people have questioned whether he would be able to make the step up and although its tough to judge after 1 game i thought he was excellent yesterday - up against rowlands who i think is one of the better players in the league!

the only fault i could find was the lack of communication with elliot/johnson when rowlands ventured infield (ie should he stay or go with him) but thats something I'm sure gj would have noticed and will work on

I thought Orr was excellent as well. What ever he may lack in skill, he is always going to make up for it with true grit and determination. Skill wise yesterday, he was not out of his depth by any means though. Unless he changed wings though I think Rowlands was playing on the right in the second half; and looked very dangerous!

Bradley was superb yesterday, he was one of my worries for this season.

His passion is never in question, I just worried about his skill level, and giving the ball away cheaply, but boy did he step up to the plate.

In the first half he put in the best cross I've ever seen him deliver, long may he continue.

Guest Garfunkle
I thought Orr was excellent as well. What ever he may lack in skill, he is always going to make up for it with true grit and determination. Skill wise yesterday, he was not out of his depth by any means though. Unless he changed wings though I think Rowlands was playing on the right in the second half; and looked very dangerous!

you r probably right - i had a few so game was bit of a blur!

seems as though he has risen to the challenge of brian wison anyway!!

Archived