IGNORED

The Championship Intro

bcfcshorey

Was it me, or was it just the same as last year so there was no Blackpool, S****horpe and City.

And weren't the highlights a bit short, they showed just the goals like when we were in League one.

Its the first game of the Championship and they have no coverage of the promoted sides! :winner_third_h4h:

City were indeed the second match to be shown on the Championship. Its the first programme of the bloody series. You can't expect the TV producers to show 15 minutes of highlights for each match! City will be featured as will everyone else in this division during the season. Personally, I prefer to watch the Championship highlights programme to re-see the goals, rather than have to wait for that dross on a Thursday evening (presuming its still running)

Bit confused, but City were Second team shown.

City were indeed the second match to be shown on the Championship. Its the first programme of the bloody series. You can't expect the TV producers to show 15 minutes of highlights for each match! City will be featured as will everyone else in this division during the season. Personally, I prefer to watch the Championship highlights programme to re-see the goals, rather than have to wait for that dross on a Thursday evening (presuming its still running)

He means the program introduction bit where they have fans from all the championship teams etc.

No they haven't updated them, but if you look carefully you can still see READING shirts on the intro. No suprised from the shambles that are ITV.

Archived