IGNORED

Thanks A Lot Danny

Guest comeonyoureds

Guest comeonyoureds

me and my mates travelled up to the vale today with fresh hope that today we would see city bounce back from the pathetic form we have witnessed lately, but within 10-20 mins id realised that nothing looked like it was going to change!

city were second out of the blocks today by a long way, for the forst 10 mins city couldnt get their foot and the ball and string more than 1 pass together!

tinnion out on the left again? what is that all about!!! he isnt a winger anymore and even he admits it himself!

the first half was quite scappy but city were giving the ball away too much by playing aimless balls up from the back! i think everyone has forgotten how to play with a right winger cause in the first half the majority of the play seemed to be headed for the left, where hill found himself a head of tinman on a few occasions!

there were a couple of efforts on goal in the forst half but nothing on target!

and that was the way it was to remain for nearly all the second half as well.

murray seemed to lack match sharpness as was to be expected as he hasnt been playing reguarly since the turn of the year, but i was still hopeful he'd produce some magic to turn the game as we all know he can.

i thought rougier's performance was a very reasonable one, he put hmself about and held the ball up well! he was citys brightest player in the begin of the second half but of course when roberts came on it was obvious he would be the one sacrificed! why wilson why????? id forgotten that peacock was even on the pitch by this time!

and then he brings on a left back and plays him on the left wing!!! if wilson is worried that goodfellow is a bit light weight then surely woodman isnt much better! plus at least goodfellow has pace and can run at people! something that never happened down the left in the whole game!

it wasnt long after that vale scored and it was clearly obvious that if they scored first city would not get back into it as it was impossible to see where a goal for city would come from!

once again even with murray the creativity seemed to stop before we got anywhere near the vale penalty box!

there was one chance that peacock could have got on the end of but seemed to make no effort to get there!

then before we knew it 2-0! and now it was clear that it was all over!

yet even at 2-0 goodfellow and miller still werent brought on!

ive tried to remain as optomistic as possible but i cant see how anymore! I'm really really worried that city arnt going to get any points in the next big 3 games, because playing like that, and with the tatics that wilson uses there is no chance!

peacock getting the goal is a joke, he got it on the line and no way deserved it, although unfortunately that now cements his place in the team for next week!

but in my opinion his chance is now OVER! absolutely useless!

overall another pathetic performance with commitment severly lacking! I'm not saying sack wilson, but if he did get sacked or quit i would not be sorry to see him go! :@ :@ :@

Yeah, what a friggin` week we have ad! God knows how

much we have spent this week goin` to Tranmere an Port

Vale! An to have that crap dished up from the team who

were on top of the league a month ago! :whistle:

If that`s the best they can do for ole they fans who

turn up to support them no matter what the distance, then

they don`t deserve to wear the red shirt!

Thankyou Mr Wilson! The dream was good while it lasted!

We really have ad enough! :D

IMAG0004.JPG

Guest dez_gimred

you say '' lacked creativity even with murray''

will u pls stop kissing his ass for 5 mins...

he was our worst player today..

wasnt an awful performance by city though!

:whistle:

Yeah, what a friggin` week we have ad! God knows how

much we have spent this week goin` to Tranmere an Port

Vale! An to have that crap dished up from the team who

were on top of the league a month ago! :whistle:

If that`s the best they can do for ole they fans who

turn up to support them no matter what the distance, then

they don`t deserve to wear the red shirt!

Thankyou Mr Wilson! The dream was good while it lasted!

We really have ad enough! :D

IMAG0004.JPG

Speakin of 'friggin'.....remember the Sex Pistols song about the Gas ship Venus? (Friggin in the riggin - circa 1977).........

It was on the Gas ship Venus

By Christ you should of seen 'em

Their figurehead was the Irene wreck

On a masterbating penis

Dungford was the Captain of this fc*k up

He was a dirty fc*ker

He was not fit

To shovel sh*te

From one place to another

Gas heads in the riggin

Gas heads in the riggin

Gas heads in the riggin

They had fc*k all else to do

Guest comeonyoureds
you say '' lacked creativity even with murray''

will u pls stop kissing his ass for 5 mins...

how am i kissing his ass? i said 'even with murray' because of the expectation that was there that he'd change things! Admittedly things didnt turn out as every had hoped today! however i will not agree that murray was the worse player today!

also how the hell is going 2-0 down and not getting an attempt on goal until the 90th min when the game is already over not a bad performance?! :whistle:

Guest blairhater

Fair comments.

Yet another City performance, when after getting home, feel as though i've been mugged, but have no bruises.

Time for clueless and bias D.W to take a walk and take his complacent hip attachments with him.

Tiring.

Archived