IGNORED

Support ?

WarksRed

it seems after one game we are doomed !!!!!!! ..... well according to many posts on here and other city supporters forums we are ...

the drivel from the last 2 month has been regurgitated to appear again onder new headings (mainly by the same posters as well)

our whole season is being predicted based on 4 friendly and 1 league game, its a wonder that the crystal ball these posters use hasn't made em all millionaires yet, then they could spend their money buying the players they seem to KNOW we need.

I for one enjoyed yesterdays game, the players picked put in maximum effort, we saw a great goal, and some not so great, but the passion and the atmosphere was there. but i guess some were to busy looking for things to grumble about they didn't appreciate it.

we have THREE big advantages as well ......... a chairman who isn't called Bates, a manager who is called Johnson, and players who battle for each other and for us their SUPPORTERS.,

and if in ten games time, we haven't got the points GJ wants us to have, we'll need to show even more support for the players, in the next ten games,

ok, i've finished venting now, and going to go back into my corner. ****il its time to go to the next Game )

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest ashtonyate
it seems after one game we are doomed !!!!!!! ..... well according to many posts on here and other city supporters forums we are ...

the drivel from the last 2 month has been regurgitated to appear again onder new headings (mainly by the same posters as well)

our whole season is being predicted based on 4 friendly and 1 league game, its a wonder that the crystal ball these posters use hasn't made em all millionaires yet, then they could spend their money buying the players they seem to KNOW we need.

I for one enjoyed yesterdays game, the players picked put in maximum effort, we saw a great goal, and some not so great, but the passion and the atmosphere was there. but i guess some were to busy looking for things to grumble about they didn't appreciate it.

we have THREE big advantages as well ......... a chairman who isn't called Bates, a manager who is called Johnson, and players who battle for each other and for us their SUPPORTERS.,

and if in ten games time, we haven't got the points GJ wants us to have, we'll need to show even more support for the players, in the next ten games,

ok, i've finished venting now, and going to go back into my corner. ****il its time to go to the next Game )

:englandsmile4wf:

I do not base my argument on the friendly its based on last year the way we played up front, Yes I enjoyed the game and there was a lot to be please with

but that forward line is powder puff and it needs fixing.

If blind faith was the answer we would all on are knees but its not its better players that keep you up

I do not base my argument on the friendly its based on last year the way we played up front, Yes I enjoyed the game and there was a lot to be please with

If blind faith was the answer we would all on are knees but its not its better players that keep you up

Better players :disapointed2se: We have probably spent close to 2 mill on forwards, yes Mccindoe will score as will, Sproule and Trundle, all of which could be match winners in ANY game we play this season; because none did on the first game means squat;add them to Murray super striker, Enoch and Jevons, maybe a return by Brooker as well; wouldnt call that a powder puff forward line.

Please tell us all what your ideal starting line up would be.......?????????

AY, City will survive, and actually finish top 12 in this league.

Sorry if its like pissing on yer shoes, but when we go to the likes of West Brom with 4000 fans, you,ll understand where ald Arn is coming from!!!!!!

Fan base, players, the club, the management, chairman, directors, East End, Bristol City are a top top championship team, grab hold of it cocker.......

I do not base my argument on the friendly its based on last year the way we played up front,

Promotion was obviously not good enough for some people. :disapointed2se:

Good post WarksRed. Absolutely gutted when the second equaliser went in. I fancy a fit McCombe will sort the defence out, and would certainly have dealt with the free kick leading up to the goal.

That said, we must learn and adjust to the fact that we are playing Championship football which already looks to be a big step up in quality.

However, we are unbeaten, with room for improvement, and only 45 games from the Premiership :Believe:

Good post WarksRed. Absolutely gutted when the second equaliser went in. I fancy a fit McCombe will sort the defence out, and would certainly have dealt with the free kick leading up to the goal.

That said, we must learn and adjust to the fact that we are playing Championship football which already looks to be a big step up in quality.

However, we are unbeaten, with room for improvement, and only 45 games from the Premiership :Believe:

:innocent06:

Top man....ARPAUL.

Promotion becones..........

:innocent06:

Top man....ARPAUL.

Promotion becones..........

Archived