IGNORED

Highlights On Virgin Media Now

leepeacock's50phead

Is it me or is there no sound on our highlights?

Apart from that, the picture quality is excellent and as pointed out it's longer than on the championship,what with all the problems people say they get with World,is it worth me bothering signing up to now?bet they are not happy with this,wonders how much this will cost them in lost customers?

So far seems like a masterstroke by virgin. :city:

And Bristol City have surely sealed the 3 points today :doh:

With decent commentary to, Brilliant.

Thanks for the link.

Shows how it should be on the web. Something Premier TV could learn from.

Being in The EE supporting the lads for 90+ Min's and being beerd up you miss parts of the game. From the highlights it was an even game QPR had one or two more chances, Henderson looks a good shot stopper. Could have nicked it at the death.

All in all a fair result for two very hungry teams.

Good thing about being in The Championship is we ain't going to see many teams come to Ashton Gate and park there team coach in front of there goal. 90% of teams will come here looking to take home the points.

Improvement is needed on our side, Although for now I will put that down to match fitness and the team needs to gel slightly.

I went home happy as were still unbeaten at home :whistle2: were 9th, Had a laugh at the S&C. Enjoyed being back in the EE, And watched a decent game where both teams wanted to win it.

The only downer wasn't the result or the traffic, It was the Police.

quality highlights package must admit! much more than they showed on the championship this morning, EXCELLENT quality video

Hey guys - glad you like the highlights. Its my job to produce those highlight packages every week and I will guarantee that I will give City more highlights than other clubs each week.

Works fine for me and I'm BT Internet. Thankyou!!!!

Same here running mediaplayer 10

Hey guys - glad you like the highlights. Its my job to produce those highlight packages every week and I will guarantee that I will give City more highlights than other clubs each week.

if this is true any chance you can get some city on the classics

is there any reason why most have sound but ours doesn't?

Apart from that it's excellent quality.

:clapping:

i'm running on an old pc with windows me, therefore i can only use windows media player 9. am i right in thinking i'll hav e to settle for itv news and the championship on sunday mornings?

Either that or you wait for the end of season promotion video! :whistle2:

Shows how it should be on the web. Something Premier TV could learn from.

It's the same highlights though :noexpression: ulimately from the same provider as Premium TV was part of the NTL chain that was bought up by Virgin.

It's the same highlights though :noexpression: ulimately from the same provider as Premium TV was part of the NTL chain that was bought up by Virgin.
What I mean is without all the hassle, Like DRM and all that.

Archived