IGNORED

It Could Be 6-nil To City!

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Ahead of City's visit to Brentford, the Supporters Trust has again sought the views of a local media type to get the low-down on the opposition. This time it's BBC Radio London's Billy Reeves:

Brentford preview - It could be 6-0 to City!

Previously on the ST site (in case you missed either over the weekend):

Bristol Boy's QPR match review and ratings

Trust newsletter as PDF download

Can't see that,dispite us now being 2 divisions apart,Griffin park has always been a tricky place for us to go.

I think we will win and hopefully get a good run in this cup,I feel that the more games we play the stronger we'll become and obviously the club gets more money.

We don't have to worry about the JPT or the FA Cup until January so we might aswell see how far we can go.

Johnson likes us to win every game so I don't think the players will be seeing it as a stroll in the park

Depends how GJ approaches it.

In the past it's been our strongest team and try to progress to a big fish.I think that's what he'll do here and the fringe players may have to wait.

I can't see us ever not fielding out strongest side in the league cup. Early on the first XI needs games to settle and if you get to the latter stages then the financial rewards are big.

We should have enough about us to win by a couple of goals but Brentford never make it easy. It will be interesting to see how Vasko does if he plays against a side that is traditionally more physical and direct.

Archived