IGNORED

To Be Fair....

Lita For Congo

Today, not all the blame should be placed on Wilson, For 89 mins there was no passion, players strolling looking like they dont care with the exeption of 2 or 3. Suddenly we pull it back and for the last 4 mins i saw the passion that we should of had since the 1st Minute. Some people questioned Dannys Desisions(shocking spelling), i gotta agree with him. Woodman was a better choice to Goodfellow as Freezer is too lightweight. Woodman played good when he came on and is one of the best all-rounders at the club. However, to put Tont Butler up front and not to bring on Miller baffeled me.

Next, Rougier played well today but isnt a center foward, you could see him drifting onto the wing time after time and when he came off for Roberts he did the same, not as much though. Peacock played well today i thought. Was back defending, chipping in and worked hard. Easy Tap in, but they all count. Hopefully that is the boost he needs.

Dont get on Murrays back at QPR. Give him the reception he got today. He will need time to re-settle. I Saw him a few times while he was at Reading and was trying to do the same so it will be a few games yet until we see the old Murray.

Get behind the team at QPR, wasnt pretty today and i feel we need to be passionate on the field and work hard against them. We need to make up ground. QPR is a good place to start. I'm so glad the chap had a pop at the bloke booing. I am not a Happy Clappy supporter that has Rose tinted glasses on but he really rose the spirits up of everyone and i felt i had to sing that little bit harder after.

COME ON CITY, WE CAN DO IT!

Guest SuttonRed

Dear oh dear!

I was thinking of the centenary video, but seeing as its going to be a night for the oldies perhaps ALFIE will make me feel better about the world!

After an abysmal day you've brought a huge smile to my face.

Many thanks.

PS - You dont happen to know the whereabouts of Cagney & Lacey do you?

I Dont sorry mate, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. glad i could help. Hear The T Man got Cancer or some Terminal Disease, hope this isnt true.

I Dont sorry mate, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. glad i could help. Hear The T Man got Cancer or some Terminal Disease, hope this isnt true.
Obviously I was most disturbed at this news and so have trawlled Google for information. As yet i've found nothing about his illness but there are a ridiculous number of websites devoted to the man who was unable to board aircraft in the A-Team.

I quite enjoyed this one...

http://www.mrtalive.f9.co.uk/

Archived