IGNORED

London Reds- Brentford

Percy Parrot

hi all London Reds (and fellow fans coming up to Brentford by train via London),

For those planning to go to Brentford the nearest station is overground. Trains to Brentford run from Waterloo.

I plan to head straight to Waterloo after work and be there by 6- just in time for a quick one in the Wellington right opposite the station.

Does anyone fancy meeting there? Be nice to get a group of us together for the journey. We could get the 1837 from Waterloo that arrives Brentford at 1907. Giving us a good half hour to get there and in to the ground. There is also a train at 1822 and 1852 for any of those cutting it fine.

Please spread the word and it'd be great to see a load of you there tomorrow evening.

Pete

hi all London Reds (and fellow fans coming up to Brentford by train via London),

For those planning to go to Brentford the nearest station is overground. Trains to Brentford run from Waterloo.

I plan to head straight to Waterloo after work and be there by 6- just in time for a quick one in the Wellington right opposite the station.

Does anyone fancy meeting there? Be nice to get a group of us together for the journey. We could get the 1837 from Waterloo that arrives Brentford at 1907. Giving us a good half hour to get there and in to the ground. There is also a train at 1822 and 1852 for any of those cutting it fine.

Please spread the word and it'd be great to see a load of you there tomorrow evening.

Pete

This is the closest game to my house by a long way. 267 bus for me, door to door!

You Guys have a good un!

Archived