IGNORED

Carl Shutt V Fulham

Belfastcityfan

Could try mailing the BCFC media department, BBC Bristol News, they may have it, but id say it was doubtful, must be getting on for 20 years ago. Am i right in thinking he went to Leeds and we got Super Bob in return?

I believe you are. I recall the deal worked out well for both parties.

Does anyone know where I can find footage of Carl Shutts four goals against Fulham many moons ago??

It was the game were hit fell into the advertising boardings at the East End.....I was the ballboy who helped him to his feet!

:fingerscrossed:

That was an awesome display - one of the few that truly sticks out from when I were a young 'un.

Shutty got sent off in that second Walsall pay-off final debacle for thumping the goalkeeper if I remember rightly.

Miserable game over long before then as a contest and sending off barely noticed amongst everything else that was going on.

Shutty got sent off in that second Walsall pay-off final debacle for thumping the goalkeeper if I remember rightly.

Miserable game over long before then as a contest and sending off barely noticed amongst everything else that was going on.

Gerry Sweeney (Ex-city player/ and Manager) was Walsall's assistant manager at the time.

Archived