IGNORED

Weale Recalled

Henry

Seems sensible, though Henderson must be disappointed not to get the shirt for the Cup game given his second half on Saturday.

We actually agree Nibor! :laugh:. Yeah i thought he wouldve played Henderson tomorrow after his display in the 2nd half. Shame really cos his confidence wouldve been sky high and now he's been dropped.

its definetly a good thing bringing back weale but i would of thought henderson would of started in goal for a cup game against brentford then see how he goes or put weale in straight against blackpool cant be good for his confidence!

or maybe gary wants weale to be match fit for blackpool either way i wouldnt of thought basso would be gone long

Despite Hendersons performance over 45 minutes I think GJ is doing the right thing to be fair to Weale, who performed well when given the chance last year, and we assume has been working hard during his rehabilitation. Weale has been patiently waiting his chance, and now it has arrived, it would be unfair for the gaffer to hand it to the 'third-choice'.

Good luck Chris.

We actually agree Nibor! :laugh:. Yeah i thought he wouldve played Henderson tomorrow after his display in the 2nd half. Shame really cos his confidence wouldve been sky high and now he's been dropped.

Hendo will get his chance, the display Saturday will do him no harm but we still need 2 keepers for selection.

Weale,who is apparently the best keeper outside the premiership according to GJ a year back will get his chance to show us at last why this is at last.

You have to pick the senior player over the noobs, but that takes nothing at all away from Hendo, he did awsome.

I think GJ is right. Henderson did great when we needed him but even to get that 45 minutes puts him "ahead of schedule" so to speak. Not only that, but he still gets to keep his "number 2" spot for the moment. All good experience for a young keeper if you ask me. Weale is the Senior keeper at present and deserves the chance to stake a claim for the Number 1 jersey.

Archived