IGNORED

Lift To Blackpool

prankerd

hey I'm currently in kent waiting for college to start and get a job etc, but before then all i have gt is 47 pound to try to get to this game and buy the ticket plus food :laugh:, my mates a pool fan so this game is even more important for me to watch, a train return from here to blackpool is 78 pound and thats bookin on the net who knows how much it could be buyin it from the station so thats a no go, bus takes years and no way of getting back. so if anyone whos going to blackpool on sat and has room in their car it would be much apreciated i can pay some money towards the trip watever you think is fair but takin into accord the money i have thanks.

ill have to get to bristol and probaly spend the night at the bus stop on the fri to meet you on the saturday but i love watchin city so it doesnt matter win or lose :laugh:

mark

i used to be able to do that i remember going from gloucester to bristol on match days for free wen the trains are most busy but these days its too risky if u get caught u have to pay a huge fine for not buying a ticket at the station.

plus when you get off to get out of the station you have to use your ticket on the turnstiles

Archived