IGNORED

Just Got Back..

Cider red

We werent that bad , we deserved at least a draw , our defending for the goals was awfull , well actually to be more precise careys defending for the goals was awfull. The first one trickled in and phillips could have saved it , but carey just backed off and backed off and let the bloke get a shot in , same for second goal , murray didnt track back quick enough (he looked worryingly off the pace today) , we were in attack they stole the ball broke quickly carey backed off and backed off , the bloke cut inside and scored , game over really we cant score 2 in one game and its very worrying. :whistle: Rougier looked a class act , held the ball up well , looked much better when he had the ball outwide , and if murray needs time to get match fit he could play there , his crossing was very good when he got into the positions and they couldnt get the ball off of him. Peacock was crap as usual ,you might say he scored but he did absoloutely nothing all game , i think he's probably been offered a new contract so he can go back to his old self , i hope he p*sses off at the end of the season. We didnt create enough chances , wilkshire was very good today and i couldnt understand why he was taken off , wilson started with tinnion on the left i thought tinnion had publicly come out and said he didnt like playing there , but then again wilson must play the players in the positions there not suited too otherwise we might actually win a game! City had two shots on target that i can remember , the header from murrays last minute cross and the rebound that peacock scored , we have to take more chances and shoot from the edge of the box more if we are to score more goals and win matches , and our strikers (especially peacock) need to attack crosses into the box , the one thing i thought murray did do well was cross a ball in , there were a few crosses that if people had attacked they would have easily scored but no one was in the box , murray didnt seem his old self but i'm sure that will come back with time. Butler was a rock today appart from a couple of dodgy passes that we have come to expect from him this season. Roberts did well when he came on but as usual go stick for "being lazy" , and i notice how no one has a go at peacock even though roberts does more in 20 minutes than peacock does all game.

player ratings:

Phillips 6 - didnt come out for crosses , partly at fault for one goal , made one good save from a header.

Carey- 6 defended awfully but didnt do too bad in attacking down the right

Butler- 8 won the majority of defencive headers , couple of dodgy passes.

Coles - 7 didnt do too much wrong , couple of his passes went asstray too easily though.

Hill - 6 defended well at times but his passing was also poor.

Murray - 6 , didnt get past there left back much ,when he did he fell over , crosses from corners were good though. (it was good to see him back)

Wilkshire - 8 looked class today , put in some good tackles and his passing was good.

Tommy - 7 passing was poor but tackled back well

tinnion 6 didnt do much and wasnt wide enough but you cant blame him when he's played in the wrong position.

Peacock- 4 Did absoloute f all apart from tap in to open goal from 2 yards , do i need to say anymore?

Rougier - 7 did well at times , looked class with the ball out wide , just the kind of player we need i think.

Roberts - 7 looked a real threat with his pace.

Woodman 6 - didnt do too much wrong but is much more effective at left back , god knows why goodfellow wasnt used in left mid?

Agree we weren't that bad and deserved a draw (no more sadly) but have to disagree on a couple of player ratings.........

"Peacock- 4 Did absoloute f all apart from tap in to open goal from 2 yards , do i need to say anymore?"

sorry I actually thought he was one of the few players who chased the ball endlessly - he tracked back, made some great defensive clearances and tackles, chased everything, won most balls that came to him but there was no one close enough to feed off them. My only criticism would be that he wasn't in the box enough doing the strikers job, but to say he did **** all is way too harsh.

Wilkshire had an ok game, but didn't think he was that good.

Rougier did look good and might be an option on the left wing.

Couldn't quite believe Miller didn't start or even get on the pitch!

Overall, better performance than last 2, but still not creating enough or getting enough shots at goal - they always seem to want to take that extra touch, or pass rather than shoot - even Tins didn't take a couple of shots when he could of!

Tommy looked completely knackered after 60 mins as well.

Murray provided some good crosses and his corners were certainly better but a bit off the pace and lacked that cutting edge - hopefully he will be more prepared for QPR game.

Archived