IGNORED

Many Thanks

EXETER RED

I would like to say a BIG thank you, to all those people who put in the time and effort to get the east end open.

Myself and my son had a fantastic day in there, and in convinced that we will do all season. My son can now experience what i did at his age and not sit in a sterile atmosphere.

So again to every one involved, we really do appreciate all your efforts and the M5 is now just a short road for us on a sat. :clapping::yahoo:

I would like to say a BIG thank you, to all those people who put in the time and effort to get the east end open.

Myself and my son had a fantastic day in there, and in convinced that we will do all season. My son can now experience what i did at his age and not sit in a sterile atmosphere.

So again to every one involved, we really do appreciate all your efforts and the M5 is now just a short road for us on a sat. :clapping::yahoo:

Appologies if this was elsewhere, but how many people do you reckon were in there?

make the most of it bound to be closed down the next time there is trouble

no trouble really, just some youths from both sides giving it the big one. I think the club will have it sorted for the scunny game. But I have to say it took nothing away from the atmosphere, and if it continues I'm sure that bans will soon be enforced on the FEW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived