IGNORED

Brentford Carling Cup

prankerd

A few of us are paying on the day.

Crap weather may put some people off but at least we're in the covered end.

I'd expect 250-300 to travel.

Also paying on the night.

The last time I went to Griffin Park the away end was open. Wasn't it?

Just a shame they have got rid of (I think?) Nelson their keeper, as he was soooo easy to wind up. I remember Philips having a few handbags with him during a penalty shoot out there.

Looking forward to one of my 'few' London games - see ya there.

Just a shame they have got rid of (I think?) Nelson their keeper, as he was soooo easy to wind up. I remember Philips having a few handbags with him during a penalty shoot out there.

I'm more upset they no longer have Nathan Abbey in goal, the keeper we took on loan who i think played a few times for our reserves, he is horrendous.

I remember this. Great entertainment except for the fact we lost the penalty shoot out - now there's a surprise.

I think Brentford have swapped the away ends so we're back in the covered end at the opposite end - hope so if it rains.

ALSO PUBS - last season we drank in the New Inn? Is that right. It's just over the railway bridge on Ealing Road. That's where I'm heading anyway but we're going from work so only a few of us have red stuff on!

Being a London red this is going to be a great season for City on the road. Looking forward to many more of these......

I remember this. Great entertainment except for the fact we lost the penalty shoot out - now there's a surprise.

I think Brentford have swapped the away ends so we're back in the covered end at the opposite end - hope so if it rains.

ALSO PUBS - last season we drank in the New Inn? Is that right. It's just over the railway bridge on Ealing Road. That's where I'm heading anyway but we're going from work so only a few of us have red stuff on!

Being a London red this is going to be a great season for City on the road. Looking forward to many more of these......

Looked on their website, they have changed the Away ends, so it's back to the covered end but at least that amplifies the noise. Not sure how much noise we'll make tonight, but I'll end up with a sore throat as usual.

I normally meet my Bee supporting mate in the 'New Inn' and there's always loads of City in there making a noise.

Having a young family, and living in Croydon, I will be limited to the few London games at QPR, Palace and Charlton - depending on getting a ticket that is!

COME ON CITY!

£16. Most likely going to be one of the last times I use CATS, unless they bring the price down.

Should be able to get in for a student tomorrow which will save me some money

Apparently the Polish drivers, seeing as they are now in the EU, are getting too expensive so an all Albanian crew is being groomed to facilitate a lowering of prices :mf_sleep:

Archived