IGNORED

Keogh

Red chris

Anybody know whats happening with Keogh at the momment,i think he is being given a rough deal at the momment.He,s never let us down whatever position he,s played in.

Called up to Irish u21s again, he must be frustrated at City,don't forget clubs were rummoured to be after him last season.

Anybody know whats happening with Keogh at the momment,i think he is being given a rough deal at the momment.He,s never let us down whatever position he,s played in.

Called up to Irish u21s again, he must be frustrated at City,don't forget clubs were rummoured to be after him last season.

Probably be playing tonight. Johnson has said that he will be making changed tonight but will still play all senior players. I think its more of a case of who he thinks is fit and ready enough at the moment. Given a few more weeks or games then we will start to see a settled side.

Yes i expect he was disappointed not to be squad for Saturdays season opener but i doubt if he will throw his toys out of the pram yet as its only one game he has missed. (I would imagine he will be playing tonight though..)

As for him getting a rough deal as you say. I'm sure he realises that it's a team game and we have a larger squad this season so no one can expect to get a game ever week.

Look at the other 1st team players who were not in the squad on Saturday through injury or suspension Brooker, Noble, Skuse, McCoombe, Sproule, Betsy, not to mention the ones out on loan and the youngsters coming through. When/if they are all available, someone's got to drop out and i'm sure throughout the season they are all going to be given a chance to play.

C.T.I.D

Yes i expect he was disappointed not to be squad for Saturdays season opener but i doubt if he will throw his toys out of the pram yet as its only one game he has missed. (I would imagine he will be playing tonight though..)

As for him getting a rough deal as you say. I'm sure he realises that it's a team game and we have a larger squad this season so no one can expect to get a game ever week.

Look at the other 1st team players who were not in the squad on Saturday through injury or suspension Brooker, Noble, Skuse, McCoombe, Sproule, Betsy, not to mention the ones out on loan and the youngsters coming through. When/if they are all available, someone's got to drop out and i'm sure throughout the season they are all going to be given a chance to play.

C.T.I.D

As GJ has already said, everyone will get their chance sometime throughtout the season. I presume this includes the younger members of the squad, ie Plummer, Myrie-Williams and Artus. I think Plummer could do quite well as he is an unknown entity so none of the defenders will know how to play against him.

Archived