IGNORED

Southampton At Home

giles_23_bcfc

Crimony! A positive response on here for a change! Thank you sir :winner_third_h4h::surrender:

You got to be positive, when the final whistle went on Saturday i wasn't upset or annoyed, more proud, i would take a draw at home to QPR in the championship over a draw away at Port Vale in League one, anyday. :winner_third_h4h:

By the way you went to Filton College didn't you? during 05/06 because i went there, didn't speak to you or anything but i was in the same tutor as Dan Flay/Mitch James and they mentioned you played for Almondsbury, that was horrible seeing all those Rovers players turn up for training regularly :bruce_h4h:

You got to be positive, when the final whistle went on Saturday i wasn't upset or annoyed, more proud, i would take a draw at home to QPR in the championship over a draw away at Port Vale in League one, anyday. :winner_third_h4h:

By the way you went to Filton College didn't you? during 05/06 because i went there, didn't speak to you or anything but i was in the same tutor as Dan Flay/Mitch James and they mentioned you played for Almondsbury, that was horrible seeing all those Rovers players turn up for training regularly :bruce_h4h:

I was a bit disappointed and still am that we didnt win because i honestly feel that we couldve and perhaps shouldve won, i am proud of the performance because not 1 person had a bad game i don't think.

Yeah i did, i was in the class above you. I know it made me feel physically sick. I used to watch them train a few times and they were awful!

I was a bit disappointed and still am that we didnt win because i honestly feel that we couldve and perhaps shouldve won, i am proud of the performance because not 1 person had a bad game i don't think.

Yeah i did, i was in the class above you. I know it made me feel physically sick. I used to watch them train a few times and they were awful!

I watched them once and was saying "Walker, come to City" but somehow i think i prefer Sproule and Trundle :winner_third_h4h:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1091243,00.html

Surely, should the text read that the game has been put back, and not forward?.

Or is my english terrible.

Nigel.

I agree that forward should read back. After all, if you put something back, it happens after the forward date and not before.

Back when my back hurt, they put my appointment back, not forward. Once they finished, I could face forward without stooping due to my back. Never want to go back to that.

Archived