IGNORED

Dannys Excuse

CTID 7

.............The first goal was offside
offside???....a pretty poor excuse for us losing considering the calibre of players at Wilson's disposal.

The fact remains that BCFC still don't score enough goals. Wilson's darling Northern boy Peacock was poor today missing a hat full of chances and only converting a chance when the game was almost over.

Go Wilson and take Peacock with you.

I actually agree with him for once , and i'm glad to see he is peed off. If he's right about there goal being offside it certainly did change the game because i thought we were pretty comfortable before they scored , then the second goal was an awfull one to concede , but hopefully he will have the players ready for the big game on saturday , I dont want to be called a happy clappy , but we have been playing sh*te recently and have lost 4 games out of 6 but we are still within 3 points of qpr , so we now MUST beat them on saturday or i will feel we are out of it.

I actually agree with him for once , and i'm glad to see he is peed off. If he's right about there goal being offside it certainly did change the game because i thought we were pretty comfortable before they scored , then the second goal was an awfull one to concede , but hopefully he will have the players ready for the big game on saturday , I dont want to be called a happy clappy , but we have been playing sh*te recently and have lost 4 games out of 6 but we are still within 3 points of qpr , so we now MUST beat them on saturday or i will feel we are out of it.
Is this the new Danny Wilson, we will see at 4:45 pm next Saturday..

Archived