IGNORED

How Much Time Does Wilson Have?

Guest SuttonRed

Guest SuttonRed

Personally i think barring promotion this season he's out.

Either he'll walk (if only!), or the board will push him. My view is that the board will say that he has simply had all of the resources he could to get the job done, and hasn't.

Though it was suggested to me that he may start next season with a very limited lifespan! i.e. 10 games which is plausible,

Either he'll walk (if only!), or the board will push him. My view is that the board will say that he has simply had all of the resources he could to get the job done, and hasn't.

Though it was suggested to me that he may start next season with a very limited lifespan! i.e. 10 games which is plausible,

lets see how this season ends up first , we have got to win the next 4 games to try and get in to the top two :whistle:

I can't see what else the board of directors can reasonably do to help Danny Wilson. Wilson has been able to sign players that are the envy of most Div 2 clubs. The City support today at Port Vale was fantastic.

Port Vale even had to lay anti-submarine nets at the front of the stand to deter the fanatical City supporters that are the yellow submariners from encroaching the pitch :P

Guest bristolbred

:@ Notice that the fans at the Vale were not singing any Danny Wilson tributes!!

The fans need to vent their frustrations at the Marvelous Tactition, and get him out!! :@

As you so rightly say, SL won't get rid of him, as he'll have to pay him compensation on the two years left on his contract.

And if he stays. We will lose a few players who want to play at a higher level. :D

We will make the play-offs, but look at last year!!

They are no guarentee of success!! :whistle:

Archived